Resource icon

Misc Cockpit LED Package v3

Login or Register an account to download this content
DaniCuer submitted a new resource:

Cockpit LED Package V2 - LED interior light for some Kunos and Mods cars.

Mods you need:

- Sol 1.0 by Peter Boese.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/

-Reshade Light Patch by Ilja Usupov.

https://trello.com/c/XQcwBbCg/44-v0125-preview44

- Cockpit LED Light Package V2.

To Install Cockpit LED Light Package extract "Cockpit LED Package V2.rar" in the main directory of Assetto Corsa and replace the files. Also include the "Original Kunos Car ini files" as backup. Some cars didn't had an...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome pack mate. Just a thought why don’t you put in a jsme installer so we can drag/drop into CM and enable/disable it from within. Might be a another way as opposed to overwriting files and having to provide originals.

If you guys want to chage colour or brightness of some car's LED go to:
STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos (or mods)

In the car's ini you want to make changes look for:

[LIGHT_EXTRA_1]
COLOR=r, g,b, z

r=Amount of Red
g=Amount of Green
b=Amount of Blue
z=Amount of Brightness

Like if you were painting.

;)

Last edited:
Doesnt work for me and i have all the requirements and put the files on G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars
Kp5OlpX.png

Doesnt work for me and i have all the requirements and put the files on G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars

I guess you have the "Sol 1.0" and "Reshade Light Patch" mods installed, right? Are you installed these mods looking their manuals? It's wierd... Try to extract the "Cockpit LED Package v3.rar" in your desktop copy "extension" folder manually and paste it in your main folder of Assetto Corsa. Remember to replace the files. If doesn't work yet, take a look to the Reshader Light Patch options in the "Content Manager" to ensure yourself that it's correctly installed.

The route to paste the "extension" folder is X:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

I'm sure that now you have a "extension" folder in your "cars" folder :laugh:, you can also cut it and paste in this route. ;)

Last edited:
Good stuff! Thanks for these :)

Any idea why it's a blue light? I've always been under the impression that blue light is like kryptonite for night vision. Seems counter productive - oceanliners use red lighting for their instrument panels for this reason.

I'm not noob when modding games, doesn't matter if i uncompress there or grab the folders individually and put then on extension/config/cars/kunos/
szxRZ9Q
https://imgur.com/szxRZ9Q
as you can see all the files from the mod are in the correct place inside of G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos

I guess you have the "Sol 1.0" and "Reshade Light Patch" mods installed, right? Are you installed these mods looking their manuals? It's wierd... Try to extract the "Cockpit LED Package v3.rar" in your desktop copy "extension" folder manually and paste it in your main folder of Assetto Corsa. Remember to replace the files. If doesn't work yet, take a look to the Reshader Light Patch options in the "Content Manager" to ensure yourself that it's correctly installed.

The route to paste the "extension" folder is X:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

I'm sure that now you have a "extension" folder in your "cars" folder :laugh:, you can also cut it and paste in this route. ;)

Yes, i have SOL 1.0 and the latest build of SLP v0.1.25-preview44
i tryed with JSGME and manually and both cases doesn't work in game
as you can see in the pic above i have the files in the correct place, dunno why doesn't work
https://imgur.com/74OvoFz

Last edited:
i dont complain about the files, i complain about the execution/presentation
on top of it, the next patch includes these files now, making your RD dl obsolete, this is what i mean
Perfect! I repeat you. I don't care about this. I only want the LED in my car. Can you understand it? If you put it in your next update, perfect! Use my files, upgrade it, do new ones if you want... Your work is fantastic, really. And now it will be a little bit, only a little bit better, unless to me. Thanks again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%