GT5 Cockpit engine sound?????!!?!!?!?

Kris Cabrera said:
everytime you go on a st8 the engine sound goes away?

Every time you go on a what? :confused:

I can't say I've had any issues with the engine volume. The only issue I have is that I just don't think the engines sound very good from cockpit view (sounds much better in chase view, but I can't race like that), though apparently that's because the game was designed with surround sound in mind rather than stereo speakers like I use. If volume is the issue you might want to check out the audio settings in the options menu.

i meant to say a staight, well i have surround setup just not my rear speakers, which i am going to test if the rear speakers will bring out the engine sound in cockpit view, because if i change the sound to stereo i hear the engine sound fine.

i meant to say a staight, well i have surround setup just not my rear speakers, which i am going to test if the rear speakers will bring out the engine sound in cockpit view, because if i change the sound to stereo i hear the engine sound fine.

cockpit view is going to be bit more quiet than any other view because you are inside car. Dont know what to tell you about car losing sound on straights,doesnt happen to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back