90.6 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 5 grid2.jpg
    5 grid2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 3,597
  • 6 grid2.jpg
    6 grid2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,211
Last edited:
Can someone please remove this whole thread ? And tell me how to post an update so I wont make the same mistakes in the future ?

Last edited:
Not yet, I still have to edit the rest of the normal cars. DLC maybe later, need to save some cash.

I think I finally figured out how to post an update but still don't know how to delete a post.
Waite a minute for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Passionately designed for eSports, Technology, and Motorsports enthusiasts Simucube 2 Pro wheel base’s 25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car, and condition. With Pro, one might forget they are in a simulation. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1450,79 Combined...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
The P1-X is is the ultimate platform for your sim racing experience. With an incredibly rigid structure, racing without flex is guaranteed. Buy now from /destination:https%3A%2F%2Fsim-lab.eu%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fp1-x-sim-racing-cockpit-533%3Fcategory%3D47%23attr%3D323%2C498%2C434']Sim-Lab.eu for...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...
  • Featured
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 349,95 Features...
The perfect addition to the GT Omega ART Racing Simulator Cockpit, this monitor stand allows ergonomic positioning of monitors from 22” to 52” in size. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 119,95 It offers a practical and convenient monitor position to suit any location with movable and lockable...