90.6 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 5 grid2.jpg
    5 grid2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 3,597
  • 6 grid2.jpg
    6 grid2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,211
Last edited:
Can someone please remove this whole thread ? And tell me how to post an update so I wont make the same mistakes in the future ?

Last edited:
Not yet, I still have to edit the rest of the normal cars. DLC maybe later, need to save some cash.

I think I finally figured out how to post an update but still don't know how to delete a post.
Waite a minute for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceDepartment Store

The ELITE Series is designed to enhance your gaming experience. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 299,95 A combination of form and function, these chairs are designed to give a wide range of adjustability to fit gamers preferences and movements throughout the day. Featuring high-quality...
  • Featured
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official provider of the F1® Esports Series, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is designed for driving Formula 1 cars at the limit. The V2 comes with magnetic shifters, customisable RGB LEDs, revised electronics, and an exchangeable quick...
Attach any wheel rim with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm mounting pattern to this hub for use with a FANATEC® wheel base. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 329,95 Features Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...
Same good-looking steering wheel with that extra amount of comfort. GT Pro CUBE wireless guarantees great freedom of movement. 320mm diameter rim. Backlit buttons. 100% Carbon front plate. Rock-solid electronics. Battery life up to 40/h. Integrated Simucube wireless module. Comes with Simucube...
Simucube Sport Bundle to get you going! Buy now from simucube.com for € 1970,02 Includes Simucube 2 Sport Wheel Base Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel Wheel side SQR