Cockpit away from computer

Hi, I currently have a wheelstand thah I move in front of my desk when I need to use it but I just ordered a new cockpit.
The final goal is to be able to leave the cockpit in a corner of my room so I can just sit and play without having to move it all the time.
The problem is that I play in VR (mainly Assetto Corsa) and with the setup that I want the cockpit would be 2 meters (6,5 feet) away from my computer and my monitor, preventing me from using the Assetto Corsa launcher or anything outside of virtual reality.

The only thing that came to my mind is to buy a cheap monitor, mount it on the cockpit and somehow start the games on that monitor.

Thank you all

Bare in mind that you will probably only have this issue in AC, most games will have VR menus so you won't need to have access to a monitor. The 2nd monitor sounds like a good temporary measure. You should be able to make AC load on that second monitor.

Upvote 0
If it's just for AC I don't know if it's worth it, I probably just have to wait for the cockpit to arrive and figure out if it really is necessary to buy a monitor

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing