Coaching on Asseto Corsa?

stigs2cousin

Premium
Just in case my search engine is broken :(.

I´m looking for driver coaching on the Asseto corsa sim.

There are many for Iracing and ACC, the first i don´t have and the second I don´t like.
I can understand that the money can be made on the E Sport sims, but for my usecase AC is all I need and want.

Does anybody know a coach that can help me get out of the crashy midfield?

Thanks
MFG Carsten

Google Driver61 sim masterclass. I've not done his course but I have watched a few of his sim race video's and commentaries on YT, along with his actual racing footage and I'm sure their team could definitely offer help (he mentions Iracing and ACC specifically but I've seen him use AC plenty of times).

Last edited:
Driver61's masterclass is done in iRacing unfortunately. It works for the purpose and all of its transferable across to AC as the 4 areas (vision, feel and turn in, brake application and weight transfer) are universal. Really iRacing is just an additional cost, you need to rent it for a couple of months to cover the course on top of their fee. I enjoyed it and it helped quite a bit but iRacing was the only option.

Thanks, you two.

I have looked into the Driver61 classes but I´m not completely convinced that it would be a good fit.

I don´t "click" with his style in the videos which is just a personal thing.
Oh, and IRacing.:cautious:

Does he do this classes himself or are there other coaches in his team?

And whats the procedure?
(I´m a difficult case, I hate video conferences)

On the other hand I think I have reached the peak on what I can teach myself from books and videos so I need to overcome my these problems to progress.

MFG Carsten

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back