F1 2011 Co-op championship question.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer on the forums,

During the online co-op championship, is it possible to fast forward the time during practice and qualifying?
If so how will this be implemented?

Thanks in advance

hard question. My guess is no due to the on line nature of the race, its just a guess.
If it is possible make sure team mate is in the pits too or he wil have a really slow lap time when you are fast forwarding time and he is still out there driving!

Great question that I've been wondering about myself for a while. I just hope they didn't overlook this or flat out weren't able to come up with a workable solution. How long is practice anyways? 1 hour?

Also, if one user crashes I heard Hood say that user can spectate the remainder of the race. And look at other cars too. That is awesome. Anyone know if this can be done from the TV camera angle or only behind the race car?

you both have to agree the skip.. i.e.. if one presses skip the other has too aswel..

whoa what? where are you getting that from? And by skip you do you literally mean skip? Or could that consider simulate as well. If it's Q1 and I set a P1 lap time I can only skip it and thus lose my position if I don't want to wait 17 minutes for Q1 time to expire. Seems limited if I am understanding it right.

whoa what? where are you getting that from? And by skip you do you literally mean skip? Or could that consider simulate as well. If it's Q1 and I set a P1 lap time I can only skip it and thus lose my position if I don't want to wait 17 minutes for Q1 time to expire. Seems limited if I am understanding it right.

sorry dude, some reason i was thinking if you wanted to skip from practice to qualifying..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%