CNN: Crown7 NetRex News

Curbs are part of the track ;). Korea post race checks agree with it.
I know what you mean, but for me it is weird somehow. I don`t know the FSR regulation, but usually everywhere the race should happen between the lines (at least with two wheel), and the curbs are to maintain the car on track.
Where I`m driving, for that move Dian would get a penalty, that is the reason why it caught my eyes.

I think this needs a further explanation. According to http://www.formula-simracing.net/racefiles/Rules/2013 FSR General Rules Document.pdf
The race "track" is considered the main asphalt surface generally bounded by white lines, grass, walls or curbing.
So if we take white lines as a track "bounding", this lap can be considered as illegal. If there is a white line, should it be ignored if there is a curbing outside of it? There is no such statement in the rules thus a double meaning present.

I know what you mean, but for me it is weird somehow. I don`t know the FSR regulation, but usually everywhere the race should happen between the lines (at least with two wheel), and the curbs are to maintain the car on track.
Where I`m driving, for that move Dian would get a penalty, that is the reason why it caught my eyes.
Yea it doesn't look great, but that's an issue with some tracks. On most tracks we have anticuts to force realistic driving lines even if the track has flaws, but we didn't have them here.

I think this needs a further explanation. According to http://www.formula-simracing.net/racefiles/Rules/2013 FSR General Rules Document.pdf

So if we take white lines as a track "bounding", this lap can be considered as illegal. If there is a white line, should it be ignored if there is a curbing outside of it? There is not such statement in the rules thus a double meaning present.
You need to read the next sentence as well:
The race "track" is considered the main asphalt surface generally bounded by white lines, grass,
walls or curbing. Curbs are usually painted in blue/white, green/white or red/white colors. Curbs are
considered part of the track. The green or grey solid or grasscrete surfaces on the inside of the curbs
are NOT to be considered as part of the curbs.

About our website, we are fixing remaining problems as they appear; at the moment it's online, but there are update issues.

"Korea post race quotes" it's not a genuine new in this forum, becouse it consist of NetRex simdrivers post race reports (if they write something hehe), but we wanted to inaugurate it even here.

At the moment we can only show Suzuka example: http://www.crown7netrex.com/index.p...article&id=213:interviews&catid=80&Itemid=435 , and we don't know if "post race quotes" will be a proper new in this topic. As I wrote, this message is just to introduce it.

Next on CNN: probably it will be a Singapore hotlap

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years