Physics CM Showroom "Align Using Data" feature issue

I've run into an issue with some cars and the "align using data" button in content manager's showroom. When I press it, the alignment of the car in the showroom looks better and typically fits the 3D model better. However, in a race, the cars' alignments are way off, and I'm not sure but I think it may be affecting the physics. I'm at my wits end trying to get the cars that are doing this to revert and I have no idea how. Most of the one's I've "aligned using data" have turned out just fine but some, like the Countach and the 917K (+Legion's variants), have exhibited this problem and its upset me greatly. Does anyone know how to get Content Manager to not do this to the cars ingame or even to revert back to the way it was?

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_countach_ks_laguna_seca_26-4-120-17-32-34crop.png
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_countach_ks_laguna_seca_26-4-120-17-32-43crop.png

As the description says, modifying the model using that button is experimental. It shouldn't be doing anything to the physics. You'll have to restore the car's models from a backup if you want to undo it. (it says it puts one in the recycle bin, or you can redownload)

As the description says, modifying the model using that button is experimental. It shouldn't be doing anything to the physics. You'll have to restore the car's models from a backup if you want to undo it. (it says it puts one in the recycle bin, or you can redownload)
hey Cody, How do i redownload it. I need help

Nevermind i fixed it
Greetings! would you mind telling me how you fixed it? have the same problem and deleted the original kn5 file, most kunos cars look way better stance wise using the allignment but the countach got me screwed

PS Nevermind, the best solution is to deselect the DLC containing the countach from steam and redownload, no other fix i tried worked

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back