CM Debugging Options Enabled

Thats so awesome!

Ill just use it for make races more realistic!

*But you could start in dry conditions, instantly press pause, make weather heavy rain and make rain tyres for you :D troll*

PS: I hope it doesnt work online? Otherwise it would be such a mess with thousands of idiots :/
goals not the flowbin

Got a problem in career with the Skip session and the retire option via menu. Ive tried those options but my game keeps freezing everytime i choose between those two. Otherwise, the mod works well.

I think I have an idea about the real reason why CM made it so hard to see the Safety Car in 2012, while claiming it's there (to cover their derrieres...). I just did a 100% Quick Race in Canada, and because I was in front past mid-race, I wanted to regroup the pack behind me in order to make the remaining laps more interesting, so to speak.

That regrouping-behind session made clear CM didn't have enough time (if it's true...) to implement the new rules of the lapped cars having to overtake the safety car in 2012, so maybe they decided to make it like almost nobody would see it often enough to complain about that obvious lack of realism...

Here were the list of the first cars behind Alonso (me) 1st: Hamilton 2nd, Vergne (lapped), Hulkenberg (lapped), Di Resta (lapped), Kobayashi (lapped), Vettel 3rd, and so on, and none of the lapped drivers made any move to try to abide by the new rules.

Weird, but not surprising. I hope they'll fix it next year... :O_o:

I guess it's mechanical failures? But I'm not sure.. :D

In ai_driver_config.xml file, there are values for rm, probably means "reduced mechanics".

<rmCurvatureMultiplier float="1.6" />
<rmLowSpeedMinGrip float="0.0" />
<rmHighSpeedMinGrip float="0.0" />
<rmHighSpeedPeakSlipAngle float="1.0" />
<rmMaxSteeringDelta float="500.0" />
<rmMinLookAheadDistance float="4.0" />
<rmMaxLookAheadDistance float="20.0" />
<rmLookaheadMinSpeed float="10.0" />
<rmLookaheadMaxSpeed float="50.0" />
<rmLookaheadMinAngle float="0.0" />
<rmLookaheadMaxAngle float="0.02" />

. Does this mean if you choose on, the figures will apply to all and vice versa. Wonder what is the default values.

In ai_driver_config.xml file, there are values for rm, probably means "reduced mechanics".

<rmCurvatureMultiplier float="1.6" />
<rmLowSpeedMinGrip float="0.0" />
<rmHighSpeedMinGrip float="0.0" />
<rmMaxSteeringDelta float="500.0" />
<rmMinLookAheadDistance float="4.0" />
<rmMaxLookAheadDistance float="20.0" />
<rmLookaheadMinSpeed float="10.0" />
<rmLookaheadMaxSpeed float="50.0" />
<rmLookaheadMinAngle float="0.0" />
<rmLookaheadMaxAngle float="0.02" />

. Does this means if you choose on, the figures will apply to all and vice versa. Wonder what is the default values.

This is "Race Manager" as far as I know. Altho this is what Ryder has informed us. We could be wrong. Now you got me confused. Ryder25 , please answer. :D

This is "Race Manager" as far as I know. Altho this is what Ryder has informed us. We could be wrong. Now you got me confused. Ryder25 , please answer. :D
Thought it was race manager too, but now, looking at the lines lowspeedmingrip, high, etc, etc. Reduced Mechanics really makes sense here. Anyway, when its reduced mechanics? When you get a failure? Mechanical parts, or maybe means mechanical grip? :O_o:
Mechanical grip doesn't make sense here, i know, but in CM world of games everything is possible :roflmao:

I have no idea either, but here's an abbreviation list I made a few days ago. Nothing is guaranteed to be correct:

Code:
hv - Heat Vision
th - Throttle
br - Brake
tg - Target
as - alongside
rt - retire
df - draft
dr - draft/drift
rc - recover
ra - race
ov - overtake
vl - velocity
bl - block
av - avoid
lc - lost control
rs - race start
cr - cornering
sq - squeeze
atg - anti-tailgate
co - control
tr - track
rm - reduced mechanics
sc - safety car
pq - practice qualifying
fs - force setting

Vehicle_Config

la - look-ahead
st - steering
ds - desired speed
sp - stop
tc - traction control
pid - PID Controller
sb - showboat
fp - follow

Thought it was race manager too, but now, looking at the lines lowspeedmingrip, high, etc, etc. Reduced Mechanics really makes sense here. Anyway, when its reduced mechanics? When you get a failure? Mechanical parts, or maybe means mechanical grip? :O_o:
Mechanical grip doesn't make sense here, i know, but in CM world of games everything is possible :roflmao:

I wonder if reduced mechanics has anything to do with cars set to "equal performance"?

I ask if anyone has tried something like this in the career mode, you start the race on a dry track and set the others to dry and then change to wet weather and in each other dzeszczówki change tires and add options such as large droplets and then someone knows if it is possible to go back to the settings of the track would be the sun and no rain, and the dry track ...

:O_o:
It's quite a lot more likely, that someone who speaks Polish (my guess based on the "deszczówki") shows up (like me...) and helps you, if you write in Polish, than that ANYONE understands a THING out of that translator jibberish.
And a poor translator, I might add.. Google Translate usually does a LOT better job in Polish-to-English translations. Unless the original text ALSO sounds like spoken by a "special" 5-year-old.

Hahaha ale ubaw,jasne że próbowałem napisać po angielsku i żeby jeszcze było ciekawiej to nie używałem niczego innego jak tylko Google Translate,no ale to nie o to chodzi w tym poście co i kto pisze tylko czy jest ktoś w stanie pomóc w takich sytuacjach...

This is an english forum. So only english please.

Reactions: Tom
This is an english forum. So only english please.

OK I understand but I think it is not allowed to use a translator to get help in the forum. Do not write just to make fun posts only wants to get help on several issues

Hahaha but fun :laugh: and bright that I tried to write in English, and that it was still interesting that I did not use anything else but Google Translate, but this is not the case in this post what and who writes only if there is someone able to help in such situations. ..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%