General CM- Camera Settings, roll/pitch/yaw.

Apologies to spam this board, nut, I cannot Get into ACStuff.ru to ask this question? When i click the confirmation email link they send, i just get "invalid confirmation token"

Someone here may know the answer though.

I am trying to setup camera roll/pitch/yaw in CM, but have no idea what the settings actually do, they aren't labelled intuitively, is there a how-to for it?

(im close to where i want to be, but im there by randomly poking at stuff, and hoping got the best, and even small tweaks to sliders I dont understand break things really quickly) I am trying to dial out the effect at low speed, ie: under 15km/h DONT apply the effect, because in crash scenarios or making a uturn, its kinda wierd.

see up the hill and through the Esses, perfect, but at bottom where i spin out its kinda wierd?

Last edited:
well, fwiw, and in case it helps someone in the future, I still have no idea how it works, but, these settings did the trick for me. see red bits, the "look ahead" thing was the key, turning that right off fixed the weirdness), for single screen guys of course that may not work.
1589700737938.png

end result is nice and smooth, and sort of natural now. Grabbed the clip in single screen, i have the preset above tweaked a "bit more" for when im playing single as you see less of the "motion" on a single screen (TiltX and Tilt Z to 180%)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back