Clubsport V3 vibration motor connector

nwnoodle

Premium
I bought this upgrade kit for my Clubsport V3 pedals (https://www.sim-3d.co.uk/product/ru...=true&sa=false&sbp=true&q=false&category_id=5) and I need to make a lead from the vibration motor to the board on the V3's. Does anyone know what connector is used on the OE Fanatec vibration motor? These motors from Sim 3d use a JST-PH 2.0 and I would like to connect them directly to the Clubsport board.

thanks in advance for any help

IMG_4822.JPG

My understanding is that the Fanatec V3 pedal control box will only throw 5v out to the shaker motors, and the Sim 3d dedicated control box can power them up to 12v with it's dedicated power supply. With you swapping the connector where you able to draw more power to the motors? Sorry for the additional questions. Just found this tidbit in my research.

Upvote 0
Interesting - how is the vibration compared to the original Fanatec motors? You are effectively running a 12v motor at 5v so part of me thinks it may be no better that the stock motors. But if the bracket is better designed than the Fanatec one (and it couldn't possibly be any worse) there may still be benefit from running these at 40% of their power rating.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back