Sell Clubsport V3 Pedals + V3 Damper Kit

ColinMac

Premium
SOLD

I've a set of tidy V3 clubsport pedals for sale. I've included the accessory V3 Damper kit which I added later to the brake pedal - see pics.

You can see from the pics the pedals are tidy (if a little dusty!) and I will include both the flat pedal faces you normally see, but I've fitted the D shaped pedal faces and the extensions to lift the pedal faces to vertical.

All bolts, cables etc and the flimsy leaflet, box and outer, just as I got them. Nothing wrong with them at all, I've just upgraded to Sprints.

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 10.18.45.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 10.18.59.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 10.18.32.jpg

The pics make the pedals look a bit shabby and worn but they're anything but - its just light reflections and my crap phone camera.

Great pedals.

£300 shipped in the UK, overseas I'll need to look at shipping costs, but I'm sure we could work something out...

Last edited:
You know that's gonna be about 80 euros more, dependant on shipping and may take a few weeks though ? And further, will have no damping kit ?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mine still under warranty, and Fanatec are superb on here anyway - but that's a fair opinion, though. Thanks for publicly decrying my listing though.

Price adjust - £300 shipped via courier to the UK. Overseas, you can PM me and we can look at it....

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back