ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted or Heusinkveld Sprint

Hi

I have preordered the Fanatec DD1 with F1 rim for PS4. I know I have to buy Fanatec pedals to use them with the PS4. But then I started thinking, am I sacrificing to much race experience when racing with a direct drive wheel on a PS4 that only works with Fanatec pedals? Heusinkveld pedals are only compatible with pc. Are Heusinkveld pedals so superior to the Fanatec pedals that I should buy Heusinkveld to race only on PC?

If your budget allows it, HE pedals every time. I had both and there is a big difference. The V3 are good but the Pro's I have are far superior especially out of the box with no optional upgrades that Fanatec offer.

Upvote 0
That is true. The V3 pedals provide excellent functionality. The Sprint pedals just improve on that. You can take your Corolla to buy groceries, or you can take a Porsche. Driving to get groceries won't be 10 times better, however.

It's all relative.

Upvote 0
The Fantec pedals are very good as long as you install brake performance kit to go with it. And then they're not that far off the Heusinkveld pedals in performance. But the Heusinkveld pedals are superior in the build quality of materials, adjustability, and still edges it with the brake feel and control. And customer service above and beyond Fanatec; which you only realise when you need it.

But if you really want to use your console then you won't be disappointed with the Clubsport pedals, for the price they do a great job. That's the thing they are very good for the money.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing