ClubSport Pedals V2 - Brake Issue (Stuck on/off)

I bought the Pedals used and cheaply, I'm not familiar with what maintenance may be required.

The brake can become stuff fully on (according to the PC), if you press it partially it will behave as partially pressed but when let go it becomes 100% pressed.

Other times it just doesn't respond at all.

Reconnecting the USB cable can clear the problem and allow me to cross my fingers for another chance of trouble free braking.

I also have set the sensitivity to 10 to get some kind of varying degrees of braking between 0 and 100%. You also have to press pretty damn hard on the brake to get it 100%.

So I might have two issues, or one - I don't know, any suggestions? thanks

Sounds like it could be a number of things.
USB cable could be damaged or on it's way out and a replacement is a fairly cheap way of removing this issue from potential problems.

It could be the load cell. If the guy that used it before had it set up for heavy left foot braking then it may be knackered. Thankfully these load cells are cheap and plentiful on ebay etc.

Setting it for level 10 and still having issues backs this up. Unless the pot on the pressure dial is dirty in which case you need some contact cleaner to spray in there and work the pot clockwise to anticlockwise for a couple of minutes. Spray again and repeat.

In fact. Option 1 USB and Option 3 pot cleaning could well be the cheapest things to tackle first to eliminate those issues before going out and sourcing load cells

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 215 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years