Wanted Clubsport BMW GT2 Rim

Hey Danny, there is a rim on eBay right now for £180 and seller advises it is practically brand new. Someone else selling with a base for £770... :confused: I know some people may have them lying around but at a good price... not too sure. They appear to be selling for more than they cost when first released. It is a nice rim though.

Thanks Alex, yeah I seen that one but it still has a bit of time to go so I'm guessing it will probably make the £200 mark and at that price you might as well buy one from fanatec, I have a CSL Elite PS4 wheel base and I quite fancy the quick release option that the BMW rim allows, to be honest the only reason I'm thinking of changing rims is because I don't like the feel of the plastic on the PS4 rim, l race in vr so it really doesn't matter what the wheel looks like it's the feel of it that matter. I read somewhere that the BMW rim can make you slower because of its extra weight so I was thinking of maybe going for the elite Xbox rim as it's alcantara or maybe the McLaren with its quick release option but not sure if I could get used to the shape of it when driving in vr.

Thanks Alex, yeah I seen that one but it still has a bit of time to go so I'm guessing it will probably make the £200 mark and at that price you might as well buy one from fanatec, I have a CSL Elite PS4 wheel base and I quite fancy the quick release option that the BMW rim allows, to be honest the only reason I'm thinking of changing rims is because I don't like the feel of the plastic on the PS4 rim, l race in vr so it really doesn't matter what the wheel looks like it's the feel of it that matter. I read somewhere that the BMW rim can make you slower because of its extra weight so I was thinking of maybe going for the elite Xbox rim as it's alcantara or maybe the McLaren with its quick release option but not sure if I could get used to the shape of it when driving in vr.
Some cheap-ass gloves might solve your problem.
Racing gloves, full-finger cycling gloves, or my personal favourite... rubber-palmed work gloves at 50p/pair.
S13BPVC_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years