rF2 CLUB VSC2 @ Sebring - Mon 27th Oct

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
bp2heIp.png

Note: This a club race (club racing rules) for all RD licensed members.

Event Details
Server: Build 860

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Cars:
Rebellion Lola
Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT2
URD EGT (buy)
Safety Car

Track: Sebring v1.9
VSC2 MOD: Download
via Server (It may take a few attempts. Let us know)

Weather: Dry (day time)
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists:
Traction control:
Allowed
ABS: Allowed
Auto-clutch: Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT - 15 mins
Warm up: 5 mins
Race: 45 mins

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Sign-up list:
  1. Jason Skyring
  2. Frederic Schornstein
  3. David Gronvalls
  4. David O'Reilly
  5. Joao Fernandes
  6. Daniel Faber
  7. Jozsef Rebok
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. ....

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd like to sign up. I'm a recent convert from Xbox360 so this will be first my first online race on PC. If there's anything I need to know which may not be obvious please let me know via PM or otherwise

I'd like to sign up. I'm a recent convert from Xbox360 so this will be first my first online race on PC. If there's anything I need to know which may not be obvious please let me know via PM or otherwise

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:
One thing you should know and may not be that obvious: For this event we are using the URD mod. It's a very popular and high quality 3rd party mod. But these cars are not for free: click here

hey, i'd like to be signed up please. however, this is build 860. is the real endurance event on sat 1st november using build 860 or is it still going to be 798?
if so, why? cheers

welcome back! where have you been!

Thanks Andrew. I haven't seen you around since the F1 2011 days. I was involved in the second season of the F1 2012 league as well. I liked that game a lot but I haven't done much racing since then. Now that Xbox 360 is obsolete (or nearly) I had to make a decision between XBOne, Ps4 or go the full monty for the PC. I went for the latter which arrived last week and now I'm trying frantically to get up to speed on rF2. Hope to see you on track soon. I seem to recall we were a very similar pace in the F1 2011 days and hopefully in a few weeks we will be again.

Thanks Andrew. I haven't seen you around since the F1 2011 days. I was involved in the second season of the F1 2012 league as well. I liked that game a lot but I haven't done much racing since then. Now that Xbox 360 is obsolete (or nearly) I had to make a decision between XBOne, Ps4 or go the full monty for the PC. I went for the latter which arrived last week and now I'm trying frantically to get up to speed on rF2. Hope to see you on track soon. I seem to recall we were a very similar pace in the F1 2011 days and hopefully in a few weeks we will be again.
yes david. i seem to remember improving massively and getting a little trophy as the "drivers driver" whilst you actually became a "number 1 driver" and ended on another level to me...much higher. so we were close for a while (i remember doing my best ever stint on f1 2011 on primes at nurburgring and somehow holding you off) but later in the season, you blew me and david o'reilly away.

what is interesting is, actually f1 2011 was totally unrealistic in terms of driving - reward for throwing the car and wheel etc.. f1 2012 was a bit more realistic.anyway. i had to read up about driving and correct lots of bad habits when i went to pc sim racing. now i'm a decent driver. a good one but some guys are great. so the best i can hope is to see you in another midfield battle lol if not, you will probably be up the front. great decision and great to see you back!

yes david. i seem to remember improving massively and getting a little trophy as the "drivers driver" whilst you actually became a "number 1 driver" and ended on another level to me...much higher. so we were close for a while (i remember doing my best ever stint on f1 2011 on primes at nurburgring and somehow holding you off) but later in the season, you blew me and david o'reilly away.

what is interesting is, actually f1 2011 was totally unrealistic in terms of driving - reward for throwing the car and wheel etc.. f1 2012 was a bit more realistic.anyway. i had to read up about driving and correct lots of bad habits when i went to pc sim racing. now i'm a decent driver. a good one but some guys are great. so the best i can hope is to see you in another midfield battle lol if not, you will probably be up the front. great decision and great to see you back!

Oh yeah, I had nearly forgotten about that race. That was one of the best races I've been a part of. Really frustrating not being able to get by you on options but at the same time really enjoying the challenge. A mighty performance on your part that day.

How long have you been on the PC and rF2? I'm currently in the process of trying to iron out my bad habits from years of 'simcade'. You should sign up for the Indyrace at Sao Paulo next week here in the Racing Club. That'll be my first competitive event in rF2 and I'd love to see what your pace is like now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.4%