Club Sport pedals problem

Hi i wonder if someone can help me?
I'm running a G25 wheel with ClubSport pedals and Frex sequential shifter and i'm trying to get both Game Stock Car and Simraceway to recognize both but they wont.
I previously had this prob with pCars but found that the Frex was the problem and so disconnected it from my pc and was able to get my CSP's recognized. So far i haven't been able to get pCars to recognize the Frex but i can do without it for the moment and just use the paddles on the wheel.
So armed with this info, when i installed Simraceway & Game Stock Car i made sure the Frex wasn't connected to my pc, but for some reason neither game will recognize my pedals.
When i click on "throttle" in order to assign my pedal its just assigns "joystickbutton12" ( whatever that is ) and if i go to assign the brake it says "joystickbutton12 being used. do you wish to overwrite?" if i overwrite, it naturally unassigns the throttle. Same deal with clutch.

Any body had a similar prob or can someone help me out?

Ok guys i have an update on my problem. I got it sorted out. What was happening is that i had both my Frex AND my G25 shifters connected ( so i can use the buttons on the G25 ) however the G25 shifter was in gear so it was registering, once i put it into neutral it recognized my pedals no probs.

And in Simraceway all i had to do was to make sure that my wheel was properly centered ( which is a little tricky in Simraceway ).
Now i gotta work on trying to get my Frex to work, but thats for another day. Thanks for your help :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back