Club Racing penalties??

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
There has been a suggestion that we try Drive Through penalties as the Slow Down's were causing crashes. It hasn't been an issue previously but Moscow Raceway is a very tight track and they did cause problems for several racers.
We could try it out with the DTM's at Circuit Park Zandvoort next Tuesday if members want, just let me know.

Got it. It's worth testing, but I would think it's just going to lead to even more spread out grids. Too bad they don't ghost cars that get a slow-down, that seems like the best solution (outside of everyone driving in a manner that would eliminate the need for penalties, of course).

Looks like another week or two before my wheel comes back from hospital. I'm going to be seeing one of my buddy's Thursday who has a DFGT and I think I'm going to borrow it from him so I can scratch my racing itch. What a terrible time to have to send back my wheel, right when this big R3E update and AC 1.3x make major improvements that I've been wanting in both sims for some time. :redface:
It's know as sods law.;)

But we will drive inside the standard R3E environment?This would ne the chance to play a different sim hehe
@4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Phil Davies @Brandon Wright @Kjell Eilertsen
I think it would be unfair to change things at the last minute, how about we make next Tuesday a DTM 2015 race using the experience rules and include a mandatory pit stop. That gives everyone entering a fair chance to practice pit stops and any other things that are involved.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back