PC2 Club Races now also available for US timezones!

Dennis

RedShift Racing
us-outdoor-poly-max-flag-6x10-or-smaller.jpg

With @Azure Flare joining the team, club races are finally also available for US timezones :thumbsup:

Click here to sign-up to the first event:
PC | GT3 @ Watkins Glen International GP - Fri 16Mar18

US drivers

Whoa, whoa, whoa......Canadian! ;):p

Great to hear! I'll join as many as I can when work allows.

Edit: will the events be based on Eastern, Central or Pacific time zone?

I work a rotating 4 days on 4 off.
Off topic...has the online league structure been improved since it was added?

If one was to create a league (non official rd) that didn't interfere with club race dates...could they promote it here for premium members?

Last edited:
I 'm gonna assume this dead already?

I haven't seen any races posted since mid march but also not surprised, sim racing in north america is dying quickly and the negativity from the community here doesn't help in regards to this title.

Oh well, thanks for the effort !

For what it's worth if the US time frame is too continue.
Instead of going all in and trying to organize multiple races a week....start with one a week and build a base so your efforts don't get deflatted with low or no sign ups.

Maybe start a pole in regards to interest, days to run and content?
What about brining back freeium or just organizing free events to draw in more north americans? Not many are gonna pay for a premium account to attend cancelled or low number races espically with so many free races being organized on discord.

There are north americans out there looking to race as both AC and PC2 both have a decent amount of mp activity during the evenings here compared to other titles.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback :)

Not many are gonna pay for a premium account to attend cancelled or low number races espically with so many free races being organized on discord.
I agree that this is a problem and there is some work done behind the scenes to make joining and finishing club races more rewarding (no ETA though).

In regards to freemium: It required a lot of manual work by various people and in addition we noticed that the number of premium sign-ups did no increase to any significant amount compared to back when there was no freemium.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back