Club Race Forums

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
Dunno if it's just me, but the new look "Racing Club" forum seems quite confusing. Before the change it was quite easy to find the races for each game, but now the races are all mashed in together, and whichever one was last posted in is on top. This makes it much harder to find individual races.

While I can see why you might need to reduce the number of forums, I think some kind of organization could be applied to the races. If organizing by game is too resource hungry, maybe organising by day would work?

Clarification: the prefix is only in the 'Club' section of the forum. And as a small prtscrn says more then a thousand words (except Ramon's wise words ofcourse :) )
Prefix.jpg

I also start to get used to the compact layout, but there's 1 thing I'm missing:
When you're in the sub-section of your favourite game (eg GTL) there used to be links (not the subforum itself) to the 'GTL' Club and the 'GTL' League. Is it possible to restore these links? Or is there a funded reason not to have these links? The link for the Club section would go to the new Club-page with the prefix system, and perhaps the prefix can be pre-selected when going through this link

Merely a humble suggestion

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing