RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

See startpost, due to issues with number of pitboxes Yves changed track to Valencia.

Me is pretty sure that lower number of pitboxes is not an issue, only an issue if there are not enough startgrid positions. (Anderstorp has the same issue)

My plan is to load Hungaroring as first track and Valencia as backup. Should there be a problem with the track, you should be able to vote/skip to the next track.

Enjoyed it a lot last night.

Valencia Long was my second race on this track, first in the E46. The nature of the track wasn't a disadvantage to my underpowered e46 and could fight with the E90s :)

MonzaJr is one of my favorite tracks, but unfortunately almost always a pile-up in T1 :) One day we can do clean racing there too, I hope.

Thanks everyone for racing, I liked the mixed field. Shame we can't do it with 50 drivers on one server in this game.

• Andrew Evans

qualified 4th for first race in valencia and then ff just shut off on the start grid, faaaaantastic... couldn't drive without it - was reading a thread where someone (attila?, ramon?) was talking about not using it... no idea how you guys can be so fast missing out on the info it provides!

monza jr... arrrrrrrf! wtf? never seen this place before... had a lot of high speed impacts with interestingly placed chicanes while i got accustomed... the races were just a carnival though... seemed like a lot of people didn't even try to get thru t1 ;)

magny national - argh - my life is too full of magny anything recently - any chance we could have some of the lesser used tracks on these default nights?

qualified 4th for first race in valencia and then ff just shut off on the start grid, faaaaantastic... couldn't drive without it - was reading a thread where someone (attila?, ramon?) was talking about not using it... no idea how you guys can be so fast missing out on the info it provides!

Its Attila's wheel. It does not has FF, but another kind of fluid system if I am correct.

See startpost, due to issues with number of pitboxes Yves changed track to Valencia.

Me is pretty sure that lower number of pitboxes is not an issue, only an issue if there are not enough startgrid positions. (Anderstorp has the same issue)

My plan is to load Hungaroring as first track and Valencia as backup. Should there be a problem with the track, you should be able to vote/skip to the next track.

Noooo, please say it works!!!
Last night (actually, during the early hours of this morning), for the first race I have done here, I finally managed to do a quick reccy of the new [to me] track and mess a little with a [dry] setup prior to the event starting, and now you tell me we might not even be there ... :Cry:
... please let it work please let it work please let it work ...

... besides, the track is very cool ... it flows nicely, and all the downhill sweeping bends are a great laugh, despite me still being nowhere near Atilla's time yet, I at least know where it goes now and where the racing line is :thumb:

• Steve Perryman

Name on RD forum: Imperious
Name in game: Imperious
Your Country: Australia
Control: G25
Car: Honda
Special remarks: might only be 1st race due to F1

is that why when i set up an offline game 3 AI`s were stranded in no mans land and all taking up the same space? :pound:

Big thanks for this [Atilla]... it will only help if we actually drive there though I guess :p
I will take a look at this later on and see if I can figure out just where I am losing all the time to you, a good 3 seconds will be from just being inconsistent :rolleyes:
(but I guess at 3am this morning, what can you expect)

• Edward Leake

Unfortunately I'll be working late this evening so I can't make this. :(

At least I have the mini's to look forward to Friday night, have fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back