Club RACE 07 - Formula BMW Night (Semi-Endurance) - Wednesday July 30th 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2007

OK, this time we will do 3 mini endurance racing of 30 min. This is the following our last endurance racing from previous WTCC/mini endurance event that was held on last Monday.

Plus this is a great training for the upcoming FBMW Nations GP. Tonight Zandvoort, Imola & Oschersleben 07 are venue of our Race Night. Please sign up to join this race.
  • Series: Formula BMW
  • Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1
  • Password: Click here
  • Skinpack: Click here to download
  • Tracks: Zandvoort + Imola + Oschersleben 07
  • Practice: 15 minutes
  • Qualification: 15 minutes
  • Race: 1 race of 30 minutes
  • Event start: 19:00 GMT
  • 1 Pitstop mandatory

Keith Peppiatt

2000RPM
Apr 13, 2008
Input required

not sure if i will make this or not, but keen to see feedback on how the cars handled during this event thinking around the nations cup feature race. was a pit stop required etc...

thanks in advance all and if i don't see you have fun!

G

Grant Daly

I would love to but I just goto the Dentist so I'm having some time on the sidelines

May 1, 2008
just did some practise laps on the server and am having some lag issues. I'll try to race the full length but if the lag is too bad I'm going to quit early. Enjoy the races!:D

Feb 19, 2007
it was a nice night....not many people....but oh well.....made to many mistakes but still wanted to finish...
pitstop works great also with the fmw

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
FBMW's are not my speciality, but then neither are any OW's really. Had fun though and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.