RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great fun!!

Started 9th on the grid and got a good start. There was a big turn 3 pile-up as usual which included Robert Crone. I was soon up to 5th passing Michael Hermann. Then Henrik spun and Alex lost connection I was up to 3rd. Patrick and Danny were away with it and Michael lost his front wing I got a very boring 3rd place 9seconds behind Patrick and 14 ahead of Andrew Evans and Michael.

Race Two was a lot more fun. I was part of the turn 3 pile up this time so was down to 18th. I had trouble passing Lewis Ferguson as he had no front wing and was braking very warly for the corners which took me by surprise so hit his back once or twice. Then passed a few more people. I saw Neil and Robert have a huge crash which was cool to watch. I was then up to 7th and I got in a tangle with Gary Lennon. I was going for the inside line and Gary pulled over to defend his place. He clipped my front wing and spun. Looking at the replay a total racing incident. Sorry to Gary! I passed a few more people and finished 4th.

3rd overall I was happy and was a very fun night! Cant wait for Nations Cup!!

Ross 3 - 1 Michael :D

I was going for the inside line and Gary pulled over to defend his place. He clipped my front wing and spun. Looking at the replay a total racing incident

Wow,incredible interpretation there Ross,straight out of the race drivers manual,it didnt go down anything like that at all,i actually went in there a bit cautious not sure about the cars ahead who looked to be going in that turn a bit slow,you came in from very far back at very odd angle,the attempt at a pass was never on there,it was always going to end up that way,at what point do you see me as "moving over to defend"?,i dont think anyone would even expect a pass from a car that far back really,i was totally unaware of your pass attempt,just taking the turn normally with a slight bit of extra caution so i dont run into the back of the cars ahead,apology accepted ofcourse,but maybe freshen up a bit on RD rules before your race director role kicks in fully.
The best apology we can all do after our little incedents is pull over and give the place back,any delays and/or places this causes you is the penalty,i'm sure there have been reminder posts here quite recently about that subject,weird that you forgot.
After the shambles that was Vara which let me exercise my spectating skills more than anything else,Macau provided my only bit of racing for the night.

Many Thanks RD and to all fellow racers :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline