Club events return this week

Because I have Capped Internet, so not always available in the last half of months for leagues :rolleyes:

Also, the guys in the leagues are too competitive sometimes... I am just looking for some fun racing, not like my life depends on it :cool:
Really the Last season of that was great, and get your self a uncap bundle :) have you got team speak because if so im sure we can help each other with setups.. this league is really great fun and im sure you will be racing with me on circuit!

Really the Last season of that was great, and get your self a uncap bundle :) have you got team speak because if so im sure we can help each other with setups.. this league is really great fun and im sure you will be racing with me on circuit!

No uncapped unless on Helkom, and I ain't touching that thing! Unaffordable as well.

Setups are getting more fun from me as I am learning it currently, but still am quite clueless. I have teamspeak, but it's not working when try to log on here - just thought it hasn't been re-implemented since the site update... Would really like to use it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%