GT6 Club Event 17/6: VGT

CLUB EVENT: VGT Race Cars

I will be hosting the event so you will need to add me on the PSN: devilracer1987

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/
Date: 17/6/2014
Time: 7.30pm GMT

Cars eligible:
Mitsubishi VGT
BMW VGT
Mercedes-Benz VGT Race Version
Volkswagon VGT (Depending on when it is released. This will get updated 2 days before event)

PP Limit: 610
Tyres: RH, Wets (No other tyres will be used)
Tuning: Gearing to be set at no more than 300km/h as the BMW can do no more than that.

Track: Apricot Hill
Race 1: 10 Laps, Dry weather RH (Racing Hards) only to be used, 8.30am Indame start time.
Race 2: 10 Laps, Wet weather, FW (Full Wets) only to be used, 9am in game start time.

Boost: Off
Penalties: None
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Pit Stops: No Mandatory Stops
Damage: Visual Only

SRF: Off
Active Steering: Off
ASM: Off
Driving Line: Allowed
TCS: Off
ABS: 1

There is the Event details. Granted a bit more than normal there but I just copied that was written on the server setup screen :D

If there is anything you are unsure of please ask. I'll clarify anything you want needed.

This event will be pretty even I'm guessins. I had mixed results with the cars in testing today. There were some interesting surprises... Especially in the wet test. All cars were within .5 of a second in the dry and even closer in the wet over a 5 lap time trial. I know what car I'll be turning up in, do you?

Disclaimer: All cars were trialled at 620pp (617 for the Mitsubishi with oil change) to hit these numbers with the BMW its a oil change. with the Mercedes I tried both extra weight and less power. No real differences there to be honest. Both variants were within .050 of each other over the 5 laps. the less power was slightly faster than the extra weight.

I'm uploading some more pics to my mediafire account tonight so I'll add a pic for this thread as well :D

Edited: 9/6/2014 @ 8pm NZT

Particiating Drivers:
1- Richard Coleman
2- Rui F. Martins
3-
4-
5-

Last edited:
All VGT cars will be eligible. Im doing performance testing today. Dont know why I said Id update the post tonight. Update within 24 hours more likely. BMW VGT is more restricted than the other 2 currently released VGT cars. So Ill work on them all to bring them in line.

No worries Rui. Ive been sick as for the last few days and anything gets on my nerves atm. So its yet to be held.

With the inclusion of the VW VGT in the 1.09 update the PP value above will change. This event will not be the week after the stated day. Same time. I know what car Im using now :)

Also a side note. The next club event after this one you will need $2million. As itll be using the Audi R18 TDI and the new Toyota TS-030. You have been warned (this is also something Im thinking about for a league here at RD).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 203 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%