GT6 Club Event: 15/04 BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 @ Nurburgring GP

1418-1397080723-aa3d200af66f4e077de986540aa7052e.jpg

Date: Tuesday 22nd April, 7.30PM GMT, 8.30AM NZDST (New Zealand Daylight Savings Time)
Car: BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
Track: Nurburgring GP
Track Settings: Grip Reduction: Real
Laps: 3x4 Laps
Tyres: Sports Hard (SH)
PP: No Tuning (Stock)
Tuning: Prohibited (Not allowed)
Aids: ABS: 1, Driving Line

Standard RD rules apply:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/
I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is
FatherDiomedes
You don't need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Sakis Politis (FatherDiomedes)
2- Rui F. Martins
3- Richard Coleman
4- Connor Caple
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

The BMW Concept 1 is an enhanced version of the 135i Coupé featuring new aerodynamics, more horsepower and improved response. Its lightweight structure provide excellent cornering ability with minimum understeer. The RWD layout together with the Sport Hard compound may be tricky and the car tends to "bite" when exiting the low-speed corners of the Nurburgring GP. So it's not only a battle of the bravest while braking but also of who makes the cleanest exit.

Attachments

• Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
    Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
If you don't mind me getting in the way, I'll have a go at this one. I have the 'stock' BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 and I never changed anything on it, other than painting it yellow.

Does the "PP - No Limit" part mean that we are allowed to upgrade the car, just not tune it - or does it mean no upgrades when it says 'No Tuning Allowed' ??

This Tuesday, 8:30pm UK time, count me in. :whistling:

Thanks. Had double HC injections in both shoulders last week and some of the pain is easing, but they still think they'll have to operate later on the right one. Still, progress is always good and with the FF off I can turn the wheel for an hour before I get too much pain.

I had a half hour with the car on Silverstone last night and it handled reasonably well at stock. Back end will probably be looser online as there's something wrong with the physics there still, but I should cope. See you later. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 103 13.9%