CLOVERLEAF☘️

Tracks CLOVERLEAF☘️ 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You have a good start on allot of your tracks on Race Dept, but as a couple others have said they are all very basic, not much in textures compared to many other tracks, and not much or any objects or details to make the track exciting to view. Good luck in any improvements to your tracks. I wouldn't consider this this track to be a version 1.0, but that is your decision. take care.

You have a good start on allot of your tracks on Race Dept, but as a couple others have said they are all very basic, not much in textures compared to many other tracks, and not much or any objects or details to make the track exciting to view. Good luck in any improvements to your tracks. I wouldn't consider this this track to be a version 1.0, but that is your decision. take care.
Im not spending time on custom assets and textures, for free. or for 1 hour of play on a server. Maps i've made with assets dont go that far anyways, (parking lot) so i dont see the point. 0.1track down 0.2walls 0.3grass 0.4car placements 0.5mountins 0.6trees 0.7do not cross walls 0.8close missed gaps 0.9testing 1.0upload. from what i can do this is 1.0 and finding tutorials on making maps look good is beyond me. its about the track, not the looks. thanks for your input tho. seriously, thank you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%