Resource icon

Cameras Closer Cockpit Camera 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lukilla submitted a new resource:

Lukilla´s Cockpit Cam Mod - Cockpit camera

Closer cockpit cam mod for all cars (including classics). Can´t tweak 90s cars because they are packed, let´s hope in the future.

As usual, closer to the wheel and a little lower. Drop in your game folder and overwrite, you can use normal or Hud version. Backup your original files first!.

V1.6 Added HUD versions.

V1.5 Increased distance to wheel for 80´s cars and 2013 Ferrari.

V1.4 Little increase to distance to wheel for modern cars.

V1.3
More adjustments, probably final.

V1.2
Further adjustment to the Redbull and Ferrari.

V1.1
Re-adjusted height for modern cars, a little higher now.

ibznzlheXLcvOz.jpg

ibtV3lj2c4A8uV.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Lukilla updated Closer Cockpit Camera with a new update entry:

More adjustments to modern cars, probably final.

Closer cockpit cam mod for all cars (including classics).

As usual, closer to the wheel and a little lower. Drop in your game folder and overwrite, backup your original files first!.

V1.3

V1.2

V1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

V1.4

As usual, closer to the wheel and a little lower. Drop in your game folder and overwrite, backup your original files first!.

V1.3

V1.2

V1.1

Thanks, tried out your cams and most of them are perfect. If possible, I would like to kindly suggest/request a few changes:

* The original Marussia cam is already very close to the steering wheel. Could you move it back a little bit so that it is in line with other cars' cockpit cams in your mod?
* In the Lotus you are sitting lower than other cars. Could you please raise the cam position a bit?
* The cams of the classic cars are super close to the steering wheel, I would prefer to have the cams moved back a little so that more of the track could actually be seen. Do you think it's possible?

Thanks in advance, if you don't have time to implement any of these changes your mod still kicks ass... :)

V1.5

V1.5 Retweaked the 2013 Ferrari.

V1.3

V1.2

V1.1

Thanks, tried out your cams and most of them are perfect. If possible, I would like to kindly suggest/request a few changes:

* The original Marussia cam is already very close to the steering wheel. Could you move it back a little bit so that it is in line with other cars' cockpit cams in your mod?
* In the Lotus you are sitting lower than other cars. Could you please raise the cam position a bit?
* The cams of the classic cars are super close to the steering wheel, I would prefer to have the cams moved back a little so that more of the track could actually be seen. Do you think it's possible?

Thanks in advance, if you don't have time to implement any of these changes your mod still kicks ass... :)

I tweaked that for the Lotus and the Marussia in 1.4 I think. I´ll take another look to the classics. thanks.

Does this also change the FOV? I'm using this with a triple screen setup and the FOV still feels too big? Is it possible to make a separate version with a smaller FOV? If not, could you tell me how to adjust this? Great work, btw, thanks!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%