Closed Qualification is bugged

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Never noticed this before but when closed qualification is marked on the dedicated server and you crash out of the game (or in my case freeze out of the game) you cannot re-join during warm-up.
Its logical that you cannot rejoin in qualy but why can't i rejoin in warmup?

Never noticed this before but when closed qualification is marked on the dedicated server and you crash out of the game (or in my case freeze out of the game) you cannot re-join during warm-up.
Its logical that you cannot rejoin in qualy but why can't i rejoin in warmup?
because then you'd mess the qualy result up, ok so you could start at the back, but it might mess the qualy results around. i dunno.

I wasnt talking about qualy. Its pretty ok not to rejoin in qualy but you should be able to rejoin in the warmup prior to the race. Big bug that this doenst work.

Also I noticed that when a server is set to closed qualy and you try to join anyway a message appears that you can only join during practice and qualy lol

It does not matter if it is a closed or open qualifying you have never been able to join a race during the warmup period, it was the same in gtr2 and it used to drive people mad then when their system crashed as it switched from qualify to warm up and they could not rejoin

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back