Cars closed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo, thank you ! Makes me very hopeful for the f2002. I love that the rods are no longer going thru the air ducks ! and that rear suspension is amazing.

Great mod but alas can't play career as too many cars for my system 99.9% cpu warning very low FPS causing lag and stutters. my limit is 14 cars or poss 16 at most.
So will have to stick with custom races, shame.

Great mod but alas can't play career as too many cars for my system 99.9% cpu warning very low FPS causing lag and stutters. my limit is 14 cars or poss 16 at most.
So will have to stick with custom races, shame.
Sorry about that I run everything uptra settings at 5760x1080 and the physics are never past 55% and cpu never hardly moves and all the team tested it has well with no issues :(

Reactions: Si
Sorry about that I run everything uptra settings at 5760x1080 and the physics are never past 55% and cpu never hardly moves and all the team tested it has well with no issues :(
have to say runs flawlessly here too! great work Scott and the team :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
have to say runs flawlessly here too! great work Scott and the team :thumbsup:
the mod has zero errors in the log files and runs perfectly on my system best mod we have created with the lowest physics and cpu usage I am getting zero perfrmance issues with a 30 car grid , but dont know what people are using on there pc , gpu ect , but nothing else we can improve on :)

Hey everyone,
I'm pretty new to modding so please bear with me. I can't seem to get this mod to work. I have got the gp2 mod working so I'm not completely hopeless, but I'm battling with this. The car appears in the garage perfectly with all the correct skins/liveries. So after selecting the car and track the game loads for a while but then goes back to the session summary screen.

Can some one help me, either a step by step 'put this folder here, replace this folder here etc.' method or just give me an idea of what's causing this?

Cheers :)

What exactly is your problem?
The file is compressed, you need a program like winrar or 7-zip to unpack it.
After unpacking the instructions should be quite clear
I just did how i normaly mod cars into AC but the cars and liveries are all in the garage but when i want to drive the cars i get the loading screen and like 30 seconds later in redirects me to the garage so what have i done wrong?

For those people that want to drive in a league with this mod, you can visit this link:

mod edit - Link removed, please don't advertise external leagues or other racing websites and blogs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back