Cars closed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Did you know that the F1 2009 HUD doesn't work when starting a session? Doesn't work for me..

how do you know about that
Plays fine to me and his all updated only issues where audio with the last update if anything still would work but with no audio , last update previous the audio still worked but they updated FMOD with new features and ect settings so we updated it again to current FMOD specifications , what exactly is your issues .

Plays fine to me and his all updated only issues where audio with the last update if anything still would work but with no audio , last update previous the audio still worked but they updated FMOD with new features and ect settings so we updated it again to current FMOD specifications , what exactly is your issues .
i use AC 1.0 an the car doesn't load

@btk150 (Your post was removed)

Please get @chargingcar to update this thread with the new 1.0 release. Please do not use direct links to an external website here, thanks :)

By updating this thread, you will ensure that all the current subscribers to your download, will get a notification about the new update.

Cheers

@btk150

Please get @chargingcar to update this thread with the new 1.0 release. Please do not use direct links to an external website here, thanks :)

By updating this thread, you will ensure that all the current subscribers to your download, will get a notification about the new update.

Cheers
Hi Graham , I am just making a few changes to the current build and will be updated shortly do not know why he posted the links has there not allowed :)

No problem Scott :thumbsup:
I was going to straight upload the files the 1.0 version that BTK made its 1.8gb unpacked I can not pack them that tight lol from 1.8gb to 125mb , so BTK did all the packing so think he just got carried away when I said I was not updating the content due t some changes has I know how critical people are with reviews and stuff so wanted to give it the best chance it had .
So going to update it to 1.01 with all the minor changes we have just made , but my work is finished now on this project probably next updates at 1.2 of AC but they will be just data changes or maybe audio has they keep adding new features into fmod :)

I was going to straight upload the files the 1.0 version that BTK made its 1.8gb unpacked I can not pack them that tight lol from 1.8gb to 125mb , so BTK did all the packing so think he just got carried away when I said I was not updating the content due t some changes has I know how critical people are with reviews and stuff so wanted to give it the best chance it had .
So going to update it to 1.01 with all the minor changes we have just made , but my work is finished now on this project probably next updates at 1.2 of AC but they will be just data changes or maybe audio has they keep adding new features into fmod :)
Thank you Scott for your polite response's. We ran the car tonight in my F1 Sunday club races and everybody loved it!

However if are to continue using it, it would need to be uploaded here as we cant link to other sites, I know you understand!

Great Job to all of you at FC and hope this can be done :)

Thank you Scott for your polite response's. We ran the car tonight in my F1 Sunday club races and everybody loved it!

However if are to continue using it, it would need to be uploaded here as we cant link to other sites, I know you understand!

Should be updated shortly , I was not happy with the current textures specially the tires , so had to update them , was mainly settings in CS6 when I updated from CS6 CC , to CS6 CC 2014 , I am having slightly different issues with it adding a green tint into my textures , but I have a contract with them and there is no option to install the older versions sadly so had to find a fix with it :(

Should be updated shortly , I was not happy with the current textures specially the tires , so had to update them , was mainly settings in CS6 when I updated from CS6 CC , to CS6 CC 2014 , I am having slightly different issues with it adding a green tint into my textures , but I have a contract with them and there is no option to install the older versions sadly so had to find a fix with it :(
no rush! when your ready! As long as we get your amazing work hosted here that's a winner!!

Our audio guy Lukas has done some awesome work on another project we are working on but the team felt that adding the full 2009 audio to the current FW31 would have taken away from from it the authenticity , But with it having all the livery I felt personally that adding an extra folder with the samples would have been great for racing in leagues , has the person running the brawn all season or the ferrari could have used that specific audio to that car , but decided in the group to leave it from the content :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%