Cars closed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either someone has hacked RD and his changing the downloads to the mods or someone is using a supercomputer to download stuff lol , not sure it needs looking into by the staff!
Downloads:
179,924 AND RISING!

CC - hope you don't get the bandwidth bill! :p I'm guessing it's a bug with the count being reported. I think I've seen it before here, not sure. Interesting.

CC - hope you don't get the bandwidth bill! :p I'm guessing it's a bug with the count being reported. I think I've seen it before here, not sure. Interesting.
Ive never noticed anything before with downloads , but someone must be actually downloading the content , I have had the xenforo software on our servers not sure if you can change the actual downloads itself manual but I turned it off over 6 months back so carnt check :)

hope you don't get the bandwidth bill!
Nope I do.

This is a bug we have reported to XF as this is probably somebody from a 3rd world country that is still using download managers to download stuff.

Only way to "solve" this is putting all the downloads behind the a registration again.

Nope I do.

This is a bug we have reported to XF as this is probably somebody from a 3rd world country that is still using download managers to download stuff.

Only way to "solve" this is putting all the downloads behind the a registration again.
Thank,s for clearing that up Bram , I just noticed it earlier then showed someone and it was still going up so kept watching it , but strange how it stopped when I replied into this thread :)

Raced this car at a RD club event last night, the car was fantastic, was a 25 lap race, would have driven it for 50 just for the joy of driving!
Great work :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
Three posts up for the answer :)
Problem I have Bram is that I was using Mediafire for all our content and because only the team and I knew the proper amount of downloads we decided just to only use RD and no longer use any external downloads , but obviously with this issue has made the exercise totally pointless :O_o:

There are things to be done on this site that have priority and there are things that haven't got an urgent priority. A few numbers here and there in the downloads section isn't an urgent problem that needs immediate fixing as people can perfectly fine and fast download the large package.

Besides that our Tech Admin is enjoying a well earned holiday so my hands are pretty much tied as this is an issue that comes with having the downloads available for everybody to use (members or no members).

If you really consider this a "problem" there is only one solution and that is to remove the file.

Just use the report button to report it to our staff and we'll remove the file entirely from the database if you feel the need.

There are things to be done on this site that have priority and there are things that haven't got an urgent priority. A few numbers here and there in the downloads section isn't an urgent problem that needs immediate fixing.

Besides that our Tech Admin is enjoying a well earned holiday so my hands are pretty much tied as this is an issue that comes with having the downloads available for everybody to use (members or no members).

If you really consider this a "problem" there is only one solution and that is to remove the file.

Just use the report button to report it to our staff and we'll remove the file entirely from the database if you feel the need.
Might has well I will just stick to our own external accounts ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Either someone has hacked RD and his changing the downloads to the mods or someone is using a supercomputer to download stuff lol , not sure it needs looking into by the staff!
Downloads:
179,924 AND RISING!
It also happened on the Adelaide 1988 download!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%