Resource icon

Cameras Close Cockpit cam for all cars 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
William Moody submitted a new resource:

Close Cockpit cam for all cars. - Close cockpit cams no movement with or without osd in view.

I have always used T cams i have never liked the normal cockpit cams , in f1 games so i have made my own for the first time.
They are 2 cockpit cams the same one with the osd and the other without.
Here`s a Vid on the view not the best quality vid but as long as you get to see the view.

Read more about this resource...

This is just plain awesomeness! BTW, can you guide me to what line is used in the cameras.xml file? I can't seem to find it... I know it's something like view:??????? Would love to hear from you!

Looks good, i think we can do without mirrors seeing you can turn on the notice that someone is on your rear on the left or right, but could you perhaps upload a normal race? because that youtube video is very annoying with driving 30 meters and than quitting again to another car.

Looks good, i think we can do without mirrors seeing you can turn on the notice that someone is on your rear on the left or right, but could you perhaps upload a normal race? because that youtube video is very annoying with driving 30 meters and than quitting again to another car.
Ok no problem i`ll do that for you.

Last edited:
yeah i agree great mod, but only if you could see most of the wheel, and maybe the bottom of wheel touching bottom of screen (so legs arent visible)

Could create a few different versions? :)

then will be great!!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back