rF2 CLIO vs GP2 @ OldRing - Wednesday 14th January 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
attachment.php

This event is an unique event please read the following carefully. This event is limited to 30 signups to reduce the number of servers required so sign up quick. You must be able to commit to both races as we will race in the support (Clio) server then move to the main (GP2) server. Please do not join the main (GP2) server if you are not signed up.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLIO & RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GP2
Password: Click here

Class: Clio Cup FRracers [Download] & GP2 2006 Historic [Download]
Track: OldRing (Bruneck) Formula Challenge Jr & Classic GP [Download] WARNING: TRACK IS CHANGED
Weather: Dry

Clio support race:

Practice: 19.00 GMT (45 Minutes)
Qualification: 15 Minutes
Warmup: 5 Minutes
Race: 1 x 24 Laps
Notes: Normal Qualify / Formation Lap with Standing Start

GP2 Historic race:

Practice: ~20.45 GMT (45 Minutes)
Qualification: 15 Minutes
Warmup: 5 Minutes
Race: 1 x 24 Laps
Notes: Normal Qualify / Formation Lap with Standing Start

Reserve Procedure

From this event you must now join within the first 30 minutes (IE. Before 19.30GMT) of practice otherwise your spot will be given to any reserves on the list. Remember joining at the start of practice and returning later in practice is fine. Joining after this time is not allowed.

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Ramon van Rijn (GP2: Senna's John Player Special)
  2. Nigel Atkins
  3. Hannu Karesola
  4. Tim Ling
  5. Ben Tusting (GP2: McLaren '90)
  6. Oliver Amos
  7. Matthew Parr
  8. James Yates
  9. Steve Parker
  10. Gary Lennon
  11. Tony Talvitie
  12. Bram Hengeveld
  13. Carlos Seoane
  14. Hendrie Klink
  15. Dave Robinson
  16. Lee Downham
  17. Marty Pierce
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Sign me up please

EDIT: Sorry, take me off. Just went round the track and I have to say its the worst version of Donny I have ever seen. Did they get the textures off an N64?

Sign me up please

EDIT: Sorry, take me off. Just went round the track and I have to say its the worst version of Donny I have ever seen. Did they get the textures off an N64?

Sorry I used this link from the previous Clio cup cancelled night. If you have a better version of Donington please mention!

Unfortunately no :(

On Nogrip there is a GTL version converted for rFactor. That one looks ok. But don't know the policy on that one.
SimBins 'law' was mainly GTR Evo content stolen. This one is converted almost 3 years ago.

We can also switch track, because I just tried the 'legal' version and its crap :)

What if we change the tracks to :

Clio @ Oldring Formula Challenge Jr
GP2 @ Oldring Classic GP

Try it, its a blast :)

PS. Gp2 2006 is available on rF Central too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%