rF2 Clio Cup @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 21st May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks Joseph Wright and RD staff

sorry but I think this club needs to be ran better then is has been today. The quality of the track is not good, at all. It seems to me like it's just say 1m bits that are competely flat and the next one will have a diffrent gradient. There's plenty of tracks that are way better quality and just a quick test will show you which ones are good quality. I was forced to quit because my ffb got reset to normal levels when I rejoined and with a wheel like I have it's not possible to run at normal levels on a track like this.
After that the server isn't setup correctly, which can happen. But with such short notice I don't think the race start should be moved 30 min earlier. Just because there's a race later doesn't mean this one should get comprimised. I personally don't have an issue with this but there were people not on server yet who expect quali when they join but instead will see there's a race and they can't join.

Don't get me wrong, it's great there's at least something being done for rF2 here again but there's some improvement needed over today. Last week it was much better and I don't know how the first one has been just talking about today.

sorry but I think this club needs to be ran better then is has been today. The quality of the track is not good, at all. It seems to me like it's just say 1m bits that are competely flat and the next one will have a diffrent gradient. There's plenty of tracks that are way better quality and just a quick test will show you which ones are good quality. I was forced to quit because my ffb got reset to normal levels when I rejoined and with a wheel like I have it's not possible to run at normal levels on a track like this.
After that the server isn't setup correctly, which can happen. But with such short notice I don't think the race start should be moved 30 min earlier. Just because there's a race later doesn't mean this one should get comprimised. I personally don't have an issue with this but there were people not on server yet who expect quali when they join but instead will see there's a race and they can't join.

Don't get me wrong, it's great there's at least something being done for rF2 here again but there's some improvement needed over today. Last week it was much better and I don't know how the first one has been just talking about today.
I agree Yuri. I do apologise for what has happened today, but please realise that I also have to get to the raceroom event for staff purposes, and cannot leave this server on its own during a club event.
Also, I normally run the cars and check the server, but I have had exams this week therefore I have not had the time to check everything like I normally would. Next week the server will be setup correctly and run on the Saturday, in its usual slot. I only have 1 exam this week, therefor on Wednesday, I will be on the serer making sure everything is right before I go on holiday and Rupe steps in for the event.

The quality of the track is not good, at all. It seems to me like it's just say 1m bits that are competely flat and the next one will have a diffrent gradient. There's plenty of tracks that are way better quality and just a quick test will show you which ones are good quality..

I think we could use dx11 updated tracks

Great Race 1, sorry I missed the 2nd one but had to leave; Does anyone have a replay of R1? for some reason my rf2 gives me a "Mod not installed" window when trying to replay...

Thanks again, @Joseph Wright for organizing these... : )

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks Joseph Wright and RD staff
Done. Thanks for the information.

I think we could use dx11 updated tracks

Great Race 1, sorry I missed the 2nd one but had to leave; Does anyone have a replay of R1? for some reason my rf2 gives me a "Mod not installed" window when trying to replay...

Thanks again, @Joseph Wright for organizing these... : )
For some reason you have to run the car and track in single player for it to play the replay..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%