Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Managed to get pole, won the first race even after losing P1 to Ryan because I spun.

Had a great start in Race 2, managing second place even before turn 2. Accidently bumped Antonio twice in the second lap because he was braking much earlier than I anticipated. In lap 6 or something, me and the two cars behind me went off into the wall in the last corner, was quite funny. I used the handbrake just before hitting the wall, saving most of my suspension. Front left was moderately damaged and the front of the car was barely there. I couldn't really get the car to turn in through the right handers, which is quite annoying on a track with only 2 left handers. Sven managed to close the gap, but I defended well and won race 2. My front left tire was completely gone in the final lap ghehe.

Well done @Enzo Fazzi good driving. Think we'll rename the final corner RD Wall or something similar! :O_o:

Caught that wall myself, and broke the steering in race one, like you I tried to carry on (would have been happy with third or fourth) but although the car would turn left it didn't turn right at all and that was game over for me. It was your fault anyway, if you two up front didn't produce so much tire smoke I would've seen where I was going! :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%