Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great races guys, really enjoyed even though I am shitt. :(:speechless:

I started at the back so I could just watch people. In both races, drivers in front went off and came straight back on in front of not just me but some other backmarkers. :geek::confused:
How come many guys don't follow a golden rule? I won't mention any names..........;)

Other than that great and enjoyable stuff.:thumbsup:

That may have been me in the first race, but whoever I did it to I apologize and I did pull over and let the three cars pass me right away. Not used to having people behind me LOL:D

That may have been me in the first race, but whoever I did it to I apologize and I did pull over and let the three cars pass me right away. Not used to having people behind me LOL:D

It might have been you in the 1st race Jeff, but it certainly wasn't you in the second race. ;) No problem mate.

But the others were quite fastish boys and they know the rules. Come on guys, let the traffic through and then fight your way back up. :thumbsup:

@Nox Please sign me in Andrew. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wonder if many use the V12 F1 skins here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pack-f1-v12.2095/
I have them installed along side the standard ones.
Will I see these in an online race? I suppose if the others have them?
I've not tried them myself as we don't use them often enough to justify asking people to install a skin pack. I know others use them and haven't had issues online. If you do get a mismatch, you can just swap cars.

Tested these V12's last night for the first time proper. By eck they are nice to drive and quite fast. The racing should be great fun. Looking forward to it. Be nice to get a big grid.

And remember new guys, and guys like me that are not very fast or confident in your abilities, you can use assists if it helps you have some fun. And it isgreat fun. :)

Su7Du5n.jpg

Mod: Download
Track: Download

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)
Immediately followed by Race 2, Reverse Grid: 20 Minutes.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Please sign up early as it encourages other sign ups and we'll be more likely to get a big grid.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Sign Up List. To avoid multiple cars with the same number/skins, please use the car with the same number as you appear in the sign up list (feel free to request a specific number).
  1. Ryan Seltzer
  2. Andrew James
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson
  6. Driver
  7. Enzo Fazzi
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Andrew Harper
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Antonio Merino
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
I've not tried them myself as we don't use them often enough to justify asking people to install a skin pack. I know others use them and haven't had issues online. If you do get a mismatch, you can just swap cars.
pretty sure we used them at montreal a while back man. Anyways please sign me up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%