• Steering: Simulation​
  • Stability Control: Off​
  • Traction Control: Personal Preference​
  • Shifting: Personal Preference​
  • Suggested Line: Braking Only​
  • Damage, Tyre wear and Fuel: Simulation​
Qualifying Rules
- Qualifying will last 10 minutes.

-Collisions will be set to off so don't worry about other cars slowing down your lap times.

-Clean laps will qualify higher than dirty laps, So try not to cut corners or you will find yourself down the grid.
Race Rules
-Avoid Collisions as much as possible. Accidents will happen but no intentional crashes, Race Replay will be saved so if you feel you was hit in a suspicious manor report it and it will be looked into, You will be docked points and even removed from the series if you cause intentional chaos during the race.

-The race 2 grid will be determined by Race 1 results. 1st to 8th starting 9th to 16th in Race 2 and 9th to 16th starting 1st to 8th. This will give everyone a chance to fight for the podium even if they had a poor qualifying session.

-Defending your line if allowed but no swerving side to side to block opponents overtakes, You may make one move to defend your position on a straight but after that you must hold position.

-If you leave the track make sure its safe to rejoin. You don't want to ruin your own race and potentially someone else's.

-Communication is vital so please keep your mic on during the race.

-If you crash and sustain heavy damage e.g. Red engine let the Room Moderator know, Races will be yellow flagged( No overtaking and a cautious speed) to allow the slow car to get back to the pits for repairs.

-Pitting is not necessary but if you need to pit due to damage stay to the side of the pit exit when re-entering the track and do not block faster moving cars.
Points System
1st 31pts
2nd 28pts
3rd 25pts
4th 22pts
5th 20pts
6th 18pts
7th 16pts
8th 14pts
9th 12pts
10th 11pts
11th 10pts
12th 9pts
13th 8pts
14th 7pts
15th 6pts
16th 5pts​
Not sure on dates and times at the moment for more information about the series please contact me either here or facebook at www.facebook.com/VMRLCLIOCUP or email me on virtualmotorracinglive15@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi there virtual Motor Racing Live are looking for one more commontary and host to join martyn Corcoran to keep the series in a nice calm and easy routine. The 1st series for the Clio 197 Cup and the Clio RS Cup will start in 2015. So if you want to help me to run the series please contact me. And I will give you more information about what races we will be hosting.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Martyn Corcoran
VirtualmotorracingLIVE Manager.

Hi all I would like to inform you that im going to be hosting a mini 5 race series for the Renault Clio 197 Cup this Wednesday at 22:00. Qualifying will start 22:00 for 10 minutes then followed by 2 races after 2 race will hopefully be a reversed grid. Just need your team name, gamertag, real name, and race umber. If fot more than 1 driver pkease repeat for other driver.

The tuning setup are as listed

Renault Clio RS 197
Engine and Power
-Sports Ignition
-Sports Exhaust
-Sports Flywheel
Platform and Handling
-Race Brakes
-Race Springs and Dampers
-Race Anti-roll Bars front and Rear
-Race Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage
-Race Weight Reduction
Drivetrain
-Sport Clutch
Tyres and Rims
-Race Tyre Compound
-Brabus Monoblock VI
Body
- FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 SPOILER

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Here is the 2015 calander for the 2015 Clio 197 Cup.

24/ 01/2015 - Maple Valley - 22PM - 15 Laps
07/02/2015 - Motegi Grand Prix - 22PM - 6 Laps
21/02/2015 - Laguna Seca Raceway - 22PM - 6 Laps
07/03/2015 - Hockenheim - 22PM - 6 Laps
21/03/2015 - Tsukuba Circuit - 22PM - 10 Laps
04/04/2015 - Nurburgring Grand Prix - 22PM - 6 Laps
18/04/2015 - Silverstone international Circuit - 22PM - 6 Laps
02/05/2015 - Iberian International Circuit - 22PM - 5 Laps
16/05/2015 - Circuit de Catalunya - 22PM - 6 Laps
30/05/2015 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 22PM - 6 Laps​

Pre-Season test for the clio 197 Cup on FM4, held this Saturday night at 8PM.
Signings will be made as dates and timesvare ready so all I need to kniw are as listed
- GAMERTAG
- REAL NAME (First & Last )
- Race Number
-Nationality

Also as it is a Pre-Season event the tuning are as listed in previous postings, decals are not needed unless they are already on, numbers will need to put on both sides off, roof, and rear of car.

Last edited:
Cool. We fell back to Standard Time for autumn and winter. So the UK is 8 hrs ahead. I see those are Saturdays. I have to officiate sports leagues on most Saturdays corresponding with those dates. However I would like to get in for the days I'm available, if that's cool.
I will pass this on to the car club I just joined. Good bunch of guys.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%