rF2 Clio Cup @ Ruapuna - Wed December 9th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been minimal reportings but none that have re-occurred among many people - just isolated incidents.

And Freddie I can see you can't join the server - why not I have no idea. Server doesn;t recognise the vehicle usually means you don't have the mod installed. But you have :/. Here's my Clio_Cup_2008.rfm for you to try. It goes in rFactor\rFm.

Attachments

• Clio_Cup_2008.7z
    1.6 KB · Views: 116
i was on then i did see Ryan. after adjusting my wheel i couldnt get on it again.

did buy me another car and now im on the server again.

it isnt simple. now i want no automatic gear. o my gosh i have to learn a lot before the race starts.

Not my day lol.

Had a close right with Gary for pole which he won.

Race 1 - got a poor start, and was side by side out of Turn 1 with Dave. Knowing T2 is single file I let off the throttle but he also slowed which meant we touched side by side, I thought I'd held the slide but then it whipped back the other side of the track and took out Jochen in the process, sorry! Then because I had gone through the first split while off road it hadn't counted my lap so was a lap down. I soldiered on and depsite crashing out got p8 and pole for the second race due to troubles for Emmanuel and Philip.

Race 2 - got off the line well and had a decent lead at the end of lap 1, but went wide, aaaaaalmost in the gravel and Gary nipped through into the lead, where he came from I have no idea. Later that lap I touched the grass which spat me across the track to the other part of the track earlier in the lap. I then got disqualified for going the wrong way!

Not my night as I said, thanks to those who showed up, these cars are always fun.

Im still very amazed about the things from tonight.

finished 3rd in the 1st race, and 4th in the 2nd race.

1st race had some good battles with Stefan, and also in the 2nd race again great battles with Stefan. (and others of course)

Stefan thx for pointing me on rFactor for a while already. (now special action on Mak-corp).

Lovely little Clios :)

Race one from pole was all about a good launch off the line then gradually build up pace as action went on behind,still enjoyed reeling off decent consistent lonely laps.
Race2 and another good scalded cat launch claiming a couple of places heading in for T1,all nice and cautious all round i saw so happily all on our way :good:,i cant really remember passing,it was more like everyone dived off the track ahead of me in unison leaving a nice clear path for me to the lead :p :good:,Jochen had got to grips with the cars in race two so no big runaway this time :good:.

Cheers Ryo and RD....i will miss the Clios having their little break :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline