rF2 Clio Cup @ Oulton Park - Sunday 14th May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is this the Oulton park i can see in the workshop?
I am thinking of racing RF2 again after.... 3 years? :p
Is the base setup of ths clio "ok" ?

go for it. ill join ya
Go on then Joseph, sign me up please!
I'm in if there is any room left, thanks.
You're all in :thumbsup:
Is this the Oulton park i can see in the workshop?
I am thinking of racing RF2 again after.... 3 years? :p
Is the base setup of ths clio "ok" ?
Yep, this is the one from the workshop. If you enter the server, the getmod system will automatically download it for you. The default setup is good, as there is not much you can do to change it anyway. Just ask someone for their setup if you want, most will be more than willing to share their setups with you.
Sorry guys but i won't be able to join this race... see you in some weeks as i'll be out of simracing for some time.

Cheers!
I hope its not anything I did ;) hope to see you with again soon Rui, and I hope it isn't anything serious!

I enjoyed that. Was fun. Got myself into 7th from having a not so good start position. Drivers were respectful. I did accidentally tap someone's rear but they managed to hold onto it. Thankfully I came of the worse, by sliding onto the grass.
Fantastic track really enjoyable.

I hope its not anything I did ;) hope to see you with again soon Rui, and I hope it isn't anything serious!

No mate, nothing you did, and i thank you for your kindness. Thank God it's nothing bad, but it's serious, i'm gona be a father wednesday (at least it's planned), so my life will change a bit next months, hehehe :D

Hope to see you all again soon, as simracing is my hobby!

Cheers all!

Please use full name in Tspeak i have asked you and tagged you i even gave you a poke .. why did you not respond to a staff member

Do not do this again please
Because i am wearing an Oculus Rift and i cannot hear or see any pokes or any other thing for that matter :)

In the race start, the gear would not engage, i have no idea why... i had to wait 5 secs to engage it and then i went off, but it was too late, someone already crashed on me, sorry for that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back