rF2 Clio Cup @ Oulton Park - Sunday 14th May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I just noticed that the server have the international layout instead of Fosters, not that I am complaining. I might even be better with a longer course if we get such a huge grid again?

I just noticed that the server have the international layout instead of Fosters, not that I am complaining. I might even be better with a longer course if we get such a huge grid again?
Ooops, that's my bad... I forgot to check which layout had been specified, and I automatically went for the International configuration. :redface: I am more than happy to change this. @Joseph Wright, what do you think mate?

Ooops, that's my bad... I forgot to check which layout had been specified, and I automatically went for the International configuration. :redface: I am more than happy to change this. @Joseph Wright, what do you think mate?
Let's keep it international. I will change the OP.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back