RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

right on his bumper and unfortunatly freddy brakes earlier there and as I swung left to try a move up the inside I knocked him flying off. Sorry freddy I didnt mean it
unquote

Adam, i know it was unintentional. Indeed i'm braking earlier, somewhere i must loose a second on this track.

Also i wasn't making it all to hard for all you faster drivers just holding my lines even given to much room/space for overtaking me, since i was starting on pole in 2nd race and knowing that when forcing to hard i would loose my Clio and therefore on this track it is almost impossible to return to your position for such a driver like me.

Anyway thx for waiting and showing how to response. Great example.

right on his bumper and unfortunatly freddy brakes earlier there and as I swung left to try a move up the inside I knocked him flying off. Sorry freddy I didnt mean it
unquote

Adam, i know it was unintentional. Indeed i'm braking earlier, somewhere i must loose a second on this track.

Also i wasn't making it all to hard for all you faster drivers just holding my lines even given to much room/space for overtaking me, since i was starting on pole in 2nd race and knowing that when forcing to hard i would loose my Clio and therefore on this track it is almost impossible to return to your position for such a driver like me.

Anyway thx for waiting and showing how to response. Great example.

Am not saying you should brake later etc, I should of been more aware and was looking to get past at the first oputunity. My fault dude completely.

Well that was errmm, EPIC!

I chose this track knowing the shortness would bring close racing and cars to deal with at every turn :) seems it worked.

Both races where great, me Bjorn had similar pace all night after qualy within a tenth of each other we spent the second have of race one battling it out until with a lap and a half to go the engine started coughing, oh man, fail for sure :D

Started way down in R2 but got a really solid start with Mike rolling in behind me into the inside of turn on we came out with half the filed behind us. I took a glance to the timings and set my target of catching back up to Bjorn for some more bumper to bumper action. Sure enough within a few laps I was there, I have no idea how many laps we raced each other, seemed like hundreds. Passes, fakes, bump drafting we had it all going on, truly brilliant, most fun I've had in a race for a long time. I changed the front end for race 2 to give me more pace at the top of the hill instead of the bottom. It deffinately worked for the better, putting me right on Bjorns bumper in T1 almost every lap.

Inevitably Adam caught us up and broke up the party for a couple of laps, grrrr! :p. And yes Adam I agree that was a cheeky pass of the highest order! That allowed Bjorn back through too, so a second down on him and around 3mins left on the clock it was time to get back to work again. I think I made it past before the line to to be perfectly honest I can't remember, so much of the race is just a blur. Brilliant race Bjorn, thanks for a truly remember-able race :D :thumb:

Cheers dave for a awesome event and sorry for not slowing down race 1 to pass the line. I wasnt aware of what the time was till I wondered why you where parked there. lol sorry dude. Wd all.

You shouldnt have mate, don't worry about it, that's results fixing. I had the opportunity for a splash and dash but I knew you were on the last lap so I took my chances and tried to stretch out the fuel. didnt work :D what can you do...

Thanks to everyone who came, hope everyone in the other service had as much fun as us. See you all next week.

Server 1​

First, I want to apologize to Mark Guy and Mustafa Gungor for my stupid braking mistake in the T1 (race 1).

*My car is black, gray and brown, #32.

Qualifification: Tonight, there was a lot of competition and I had to give my best to get the 4th position in the penultimate lap.

Race 1: I made a stupid mistake of beginners at the start. In fact, I braked a bit too long in the first turn and I picked Mark guy and Mustafa Gungor.

I have waited for them and I left in 18th (final) position. I gave everything in order to gain some places, then I started a cool fight with Mike Bell for a while.

After several attempts, he made a mistake in the last corner and I could enjoy it.

I continued my ascent up Freddie Besems with whom I am well fought also. I managed to overtake on the inside of T1 and I continued my ascent.

Later, I caught Dave Stephenson, which was stopped on the road, certainly out of gas. I finished 7th.

Race 2: I started second and took the first position in the first corner (again xD) to Freddie Besems.

Afterwards, I made no mistake and I walked away slowly. I finished first :) (finally!).

Grats to the podium for the race 1 and 2. Thanks Dave and RD for this cool event, cyu next time guys ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Since i have installed this latest mod, i have many minidumps (hopefully not in this race). Anyone else have the same problem?

it was a good fight gregory - hope some of u r coming to the american clio race tonite and have more battles :)

if you look in the bottom picture for the yellow aand blue car and orange and black - thats me and dave after his good start and my better start :D

PLease help....

I can install the track ok but when I use winzip to extract the car MOD half way through the extraction an error message comes up from winzip...it carrys on extracting the file but when i try to lunch GTR evo it crashes...I made a back up of my orginal gamedata file so i can easily delete the new gamedata file. I have reinstalled the game to see if this helps but i get the same problem...is there maybe a different programe i can use instead of winzip....

cheers

http://www.7-zip.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%