RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hei again

Because the GTR2 game crashed a couple off times during sessions. i am her to write same words.

First i will say that Monza is one off my "liking" tracks. Been my first track i started to learn after installed GTR2 same years ago.
This track with a few turns, still can give drivers problems.

Because i put a very long first gear in my Alfa, i knew i would be slow off line and the possible off a rear entry to my car.
The race was 90 min and in that time i should manage to get back what i lost in the first few laps. The first lap with turn 1 to second cicane was samething i was thinking off to not be a part off.

As Etan says i was going up the boards and bye lap (cant remeber) i was in 10 place. Which is my normal position her at Racedepartment.
When you just do small error and the drivers i pass give each other race-room, the final result became 4.

Thanks to ALL i was lucky to pass under my way to wards the end off race. JUST great

didnt say nothin about last night - mum was wondering why i was still asleep at about midday :)

now she knows i can sleep first without risking the whole thing .... again

hope i dont crash infront of you again sry bout that

hey why dont you all come mix it up with the erc in the clio event on monday?
get some race practise

This is a fantastic track that always seems to allow for some awesome racing. My thoughts on my own performance tonight was that I exceeded expectations to be in 6th (or 7th, can't remember) with only a few laps to go in r1.... and then greatly disappointed myself as I choked and ran wide while following too close on Carver. He made a great pass on the long straight and I tried to follow him tight to get it back and just messed it up.

R2 was a series of frustrations that lead me to a great battle at the end and another mistake by me caused me to lose that personal battle and finish 15th. I was trying to catch Lopes and I was closing in just under a second per lap and on lap 19, adam comes by us, and then I close in bumper to bumper.... he makes a mistake in the last few turns but I stay cool knowing that I'm faster than him on the 2nd half of the track and after all... this is only lap 19 right????? Then we pass the line and the race is over.... Adam lapped us and I failed to increase my urgency and try to get by him at the end of lap 19.... and thus.... I settle for 9th and 15th... a moderate underperformance for me relative to my expectations.

BUT an incredibly fun event. Can't wait to race at this track again.

How's prep going here boys? I have hit a 1.20.5 in the mosler. Tried the bmw and I can't seem to keep up with my mosler ghost lap in the bmw in the last quarter of the track. I think I've got maybe another second or so in me in the mosler as that lap wasn't the cleanest. What are you boys finding? How's the vette?

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI

Class:
Mini Cooper
Track: Le Mas Du Clos

Weather:
Dry

Official Practice: 19:00GMT,
30 minutes
Qualification:
20 minutes
Warm-up:
5 minutes
Race:
19:55GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Note:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more
here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Philip Antonia
2. Nicholas Hamilton
3. Mike Bishop
4. Murat Erdogdu
5. Mustafa Gungor
6. Marco Sbordoni
7. John Cunningham
8. Jimi Hughes
9. Graham Wilgaus
10. Giorgio Migazzi
11. Hugo Hekkenberg
12. Dan Allinson
13. Gregory Cogotti
14. Alberto Deca
15. Cristoforo Colombo
16. Jesper Taulborg
17. Reggie Blain
18. Ariel Doman
19. Chris Sykes
20. Nathan Magrath
21. Frans Linden
22. Claudio Caferri
23. Jakob de Boer
24. Oliver Wickens
25. Matt Clark

A reminder now so there can be no doubt - the large white kerbing found in the very tight and technical section is not classed as part of the track. No more than two wheels are allowed on this kerb.

Mistakes happen - but any advantage, time or position, must be ceded immediately.

(update) - Got it running. In the reverse of normal - extracting to the locations folder worked where copying the folder from my download drive to the game drive did not - curious.

I can't load the track on my main machine - getting minidumped whether local practice or onto the dedi server. (Did load fine on my dedicated server machine, though)

Initially running 1:22's (Mosler/Spyker) with a lot of room for improvement, especially in setup - still bottoming a couple of places and could carry more speed through 5 & 6. Thinking of setting up severely assymetric just for right turns and throwing away the banked left. Race-wise, I think keeping it in one piece is going to be the trick. If you get unsettled and even tap the barrels on the left coming onto the frontstretch - you're toast. Lots of wall to eat you here.

To Dariusz: Sorry for that hit it was not intentional at all.

Reason: I do left foot braking and rest my foot just off of the pedal. I got a small pain in it as i came through the first part of the track and so i had moved my foot away from the pedal to strectch it as i went up the long straight i put it back on to brake for the first corner and got a twinge again so removed it as i dont brake for the next turn. Then i got a good run on Paul leading up to the "incident corner" and was up his inside with plenty of time to brake (so i thought) - pushed my brake pedal but nothing happened. I had put my foot back onto the middle pedal on my G25 which is my clutch and well you know what happened fomr here. Very sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%