rF2 Clio Cup @ Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - Saturday 27th May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey Guys! I wish I could join u!
Could u please count me in? :)
Thank you!
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks Joseph Wright and RD staff

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks Joseph Wright and RD staff
Hey Joseph! I did that! Please, let me know if it's correct now!
Regards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back