rF2 Clio Cup @ Croft (Live Stream) - Saturday 6th May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Driving standards were a not what i like to see in club races: Cutting track, and pushing people off track without yielding. Track wasn't the most easy one. But still, Club races are just for fun.

Cutts out off 19 laps:

@Tom Watts ==> 17
@Schwud Nelsh ==> 16
@wiskeyjack ==> 16
@Mike Davies ==> 12
@Rui Santos ==> 12
@Matheus Machado ==> 12
@Franklin Stegink ==> 11
@Christopher Beavis ==> 11
@mancSLO ==> 11
@Steve Le Gallez ==> 11
@Peter. ==> 11
@Joseph Wright ==> 10
@alexSchmurtz ==> 10
@Dan Long ==> 10
@Matt Le Gallez ==> 9
Eric Keese ==> 8 (didn't sign up???)
@José Sousa ==> 7
@Sherwin van der Sloot ==> 6
@Tobias Röhner ==> 5
@Joakim Stensnæs ==> 4

@Ian Le Messurier ==> 3
@Paul Glover ==> 3
@Cosimo ==> 3
@TTupsi ==> 2
@Jriv012 ==> 2
@Peter Stokman ==> 2
@Damon Bird ==> 2
@Crashhard Banger ==> 2
@Matt88 ==> 1
@Theo van den Brink ==> :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :thumbsup:

Driving standards were a not what i like to see in club races: Cutting track, and pushing people off track without yielding. Track wasn't the most easy one. But still, Club races are just for fun.

Cutts out off 19 laps:

@Joseph Wright ==> 10
Eeek. I feel terrible. This is unacceptable. We do need to sort this out next week. (BTW the cut by me at around 50 seconds was after a crash and I was staying out of peoples way. Every other one was yes, me pushing too hard and exploiting track limits.)
During qualifying, I also believe a few people gained 5 - 6 tenths in that corner by running over the white lines (and on the exit of the next corner). I am testing limits at oulton park now, but be aware that we are going to clamp down on these issues.

Also like Gijs has said, you must follow our golden rule. If you force someone off a track, then hand the position back. I have received no reports, but in the future, I will be watching out myself for these violations and will take the necessary action required.

First corner was very special, speaking for me, everytime i went wide i lost time, and didn't took advantage while doing that. Fact is, in motorsport the rule is, if most drivers go wide on a given corner, then everybody can do the same, since there's no abuse on that rule. I'm clean driver, allways, but everytime i eventually take an advantage most of time it's just margin. With those type of cars it's a mix explosion, first corner was too fast to be respected, i understand why most people went wide there. But... if people behave well in the rest of circuit it's only good news :thumbsup:

Anyway this was a great event, very fair and skilled drivers, it was a pleasure racing here!

See you guys next time.

Is there not an server options to set a restricted? Drive trought after 3 cut for example. In AMS we have that options i think.
We had that Marjan. The track itself doesnt have very good track limit detection. rF2 had the cut track warnings, which you would see if you cut turn 3 and 4. However, through turn 1 and 2 the track does not have any "limits".

First corner was very special, speaking for me, everytime i went wide i lost time, and didn't took advantage while doing that. Fact is, in motorsport the rule is, if most drivers go wide on a given corner, then everybody can do the same, since there's no abuse on that rule.
If there are exceptions regarding cutting they are in the first post. RD rules are clear. ;)

Your reaction should be: Oh boy, i didn't know or notice. But it won't happen again. :thumbsup:

If there are exceptions regarding cutting they are in the first post. RD rules are clear. ;)

Your reaction should be: Oh boy, i didn't know or notice. But it won't happen again. :thumbsup:

Hahaha, i knew it ;)

It's in fact a shame that your skills don't match your honesty, if you're a fast and CLEAN driver you should know that you should give me space on that corner exit, as i was alongside you, i did it and some other did it while we fought through the race. For sure others that fought with me have different opinion. Like i said and i keep that it was a very clean and fair race with great battles.

Get over it mate, you push me outside and end up spinning around, next time be more correct for your other fellow competitors. This is just for fun :thumbsup:

In relation to my cut after the incident i went wide to don't crash into those "pins", yes i've cutted, my fault, advantage? Zero!

Cheers!

Last edited:
The rule is this, ok, this is standard rule for every league out there, but everybody knows that there are special corners, with special cars, in given circumstances, which is the case. If you watch motorsport regularly you know what i'm talking about.

"8. Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels."

Cutts out off 19 laps:

@Tom Watts ==> 17
@Schwud Nelsh ==> 16
@wiskeyjack ==> 16
@Mike Davies ==> 12
@Rui Santos ==> 12
@Matheus Machado ==> 12
@Franklin Stegink ==> 11
@mancSLO ==> 11
@Steve Le Gallez ==> 11
@Peter. ==> 11
@Joseph Wright ==> 10
@alexSchmurtz ==> 10
@Dan Long ==> 10
@Matt Le Gallez ==> 9
@José Sousa ==> 7
@Tobias Röhner ==> 5
@Joakim Stensnæs ==> 4

@Ian Le Messurier ==> 3
@Paul Glover ==> 3
@Cosimo ==> 3
@TTupsi ==> 2
@Jriv012 ==> 2
@Peter Stokman ==> 2
@Damon Bird ==> 2
@Crashhard Banger ==> 2
@Matt88 ==> 1

Wow, that's a shocking statistic and the video shows some real shameless cutting. Huge props for @Theo van den Brink for not cutting once! :thumbsup:

Cutts out off 19 laps:

@Tom Watts ==> 17
@Schwud Nelsh ==> 16
@wiskeyjack ==> 16
@Mike Davies ==> 12
@Rui Santos ==> 12
@Matheus Machado ==> 12
@Franklin Stegink ==> 11
@mancSLO ==> 11
@Steve Le Gallez ==> 11
@Peter. ==> 11
@Joseph Wright ==> 10
@alexSchmurtz ==> 10
@Dan Long ==> 10
@Matt Le Gallez ==> 9
@José Sousa ==> 7
@Tobias Röhner ==> 5
@Joakim Stensnæs ==> 4

@Ian Le Messurier ==> 3
@Paul Glover ==> 3
@Cosimo ==> 3
@TTupsi ==> 2
@Jriv012 ==> 2
@Peter Stokman ==> 2
@Damon Bird ==> 2
@Crashhard Banger ==> 2
@Matt88 ==> 1

Oops yeah sorry about that if I have an excuse it's I was following the car infront but I'll try harder not to take advantage in the next race

Err, sorry! :x3: I did not realized I cut the white line, and I feel ashamed to have done it so often! I'm probably too use to AMS were the cut penalty is much stronger obviously... I'll watch the replay, it certainly seems different from the cockpit.

Rip bois
HUGHES-Faceplant.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back