rF2 Clio Cup @ Croft (Live Stream) - Saturday 6th May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It is 1st time after a lot of years here to given a warning. No i wait a few weeks to see, if we acept the track limit detection or something else.

Get over it mate, you push me outside and end up spinning around, next time be more correct for your other fellow competitors. This is just for fun :thumbsup:

How much room did you wish for? You would had even more room if you avoided first contact. You started pushing my rear to the wrong direction from 0:07. That contact wasn't necesary and avoidable.
You could have stayed with 2 wheels within the white lines.

Regardless who is at fault: You should had waited. :cautious: That's a golden rule. :)

How much room did you wish for? You would had even more room if you avoided first contact. You started pushing my rear to the wrong direction from 0:07. That contact wasn't necesary and avoidable.

Regardless who is at fault: You should had waited. :cautious: That's a golden rule. :)

No man, sorry, this time you aren't right, i lift my throttle foot lots of times during race when i saw i couldn't avoid an accident or could damage or ruin race for me or another player. I do simracing for long enough to know that you should leave me more space in that situation, and you know it too for sure. In another situation i would gladly let you go, like i did on some battles, maybe some with you. This time it was nothing more than a racing incident, you push me outside and you spun because i was trying to stay on track, not my intention really, i couldn't wait for you after that :thumbsup: that is when i make some stupid mistake that ruins race for someone, like a late brake, etçª, not in this one.

No hard feelings please, i can see you're angry with me, but don't be, not sure if you know me from simracing, but if you do you'll know that i'm respectful driver... allways!

Cheers mate! :thumbsup:

Since your both in disagreement why not let RD staff be judge of the situation?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%