EU Clio Cup @ Cordoba - Wed 9 July 2014

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
EVazCml.jpg

Mod: Download (New Version, please update!)
Track
: Cordoba
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)
Immediately followed by Race 2, Reverse Grid: 20 Minutes.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Sign Up List: To avoid multiple cars with the same number/skins, please use the car with the same number as you appear in the sign up list. You may request a specific number if you wish.
  1. Davy Vandevenne
  2. Andrew James
  3. Warren Schembri
  4. Srinath Sundareswaran
  5. Genci Estebanez
  6. Dave Wild
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson
  8. Jan Mikuž
  9. Marcel Heiz
  10. Joao Fernandes
  11. Roberto Ravanello
  12. Tobias Liesaus
  13. Mark Breslin
  14. Jake Adams
  15. James Bolton
  16. Fabio Russo
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Damian Ros
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:

Davy Vandevenne

Executive Producer Video Content
Staff
Premium
GUIDE for Guys with earlier Mod version v2.3 to 2.4!
1. Overwrite the 'rfm' folder.
2. DELETE 'RD Clio Cup' folder under Gamedata/vehicles/CLIO CUP 2013.
3. Copy 'RD Clio Cup' folder across with latest version in there.

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
I am in, if I get my g27 wheel issue fixed, right now I can't assign any tasks to my wheel buttons.
I am not 100% sure because I don't have a G27, but can't you use the Logitech Profiler to bind keystrokes to those buttons instead?

Marcel Heiz

75RPM
I am not 100% sure because I don't have a G27, but can't you use the Logitech Profiler to bind keystrokes to those buttons instead?
I have not used the profiler yet to bind keystrokes but you are right, that might help to get at least the clio running for tomorrows race :)
It actually worked ingame well till today, the strange thing is that I have exactly the same issue with rfactor1 too, altough I haven't touched rfactor 1 for some days.
No issues with rfactor 2, AC, Iracing etc.
Can it be related with the realfeel Clio plugin, which I have installed today?
I am downloading right now a second gsc 2013 installation, so I can verify whether this a wheel or game related problem.
Thanks for help.

Davy Vandevenne

Executive Producer Video Content
Staff
Premium
Guys, why isn't there a guide where to put the files? I really need help with this

Simply unpack the .rar file and take the GameData folder and the rFm folder and place in your main folder of GSC where the GSC .exe sits and let it overwrite.
To find the mod in-game use the left right arrows in the main menu to find the Bright yellow #2 Renault Clio