Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sheesh.. what amazing fun. An absolute cracking event, one of the best I've ever had with regards to fun. And to all the lads on TeamSpeak, thanks, that was so much fun I was basically smiling the whole time.

You know your having lots of fun, dispite you do awful mistakes and your angry for yourself not having enough patience ... but still you just smile and go on :D

That was immense fun.

I'd like to apologise to Julian Dietz for accidentally running him off the track when I rejoined - the road was clear when I began to rejoin, but as it was after the crest of the hill I couldn't see him coming.

Hi! Can I sign up?

This would be my first online race ever, so please forgive some newbieness. On the other hand, I feel pretty good about my chances of starting on pole on the second race :)

Question: are any assists allowed? I usually drive with auto-clutch and low ABS, but I can probably make do if they're not allowed. Great, crazy track, by the way.

I'll yell if I need some help accessing the server and/or setting TS up. First of all I need to dig up my microphone... wonder where it is...

Hi! Can I sign up?

This would be my first online race ever, so please forgive some newbieness. On the other hand, I feel pretty good about my chances of starting on pole on the second race :)

Question: are any assists allowed? I usually drive with auto-clutch and low ABS, but I can probably make do if they're not allowed. Great, crazy track, by the way.

I'll yell if I need some help accessing the server and/or setting TS up. First of all I need to dig up my microphone... wonder where it is...
Signed you up! Welcome to the club. We all had amazing fun in the Minis at Cadwell Park yesterday, the Clios should be just as good. Feel free to join us on TS too.

Come on @Andrew James where are those videos!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Great fun last night!! Finished 8th in race 1 and could have probably finished higher if it was not for two minor stuff ups at the chicane.
Race 2, I stuffed up at the chicane on the first lap and had to let everyone go by in order to rejoin safely. Was having a nice battle with Dave before I eventually got passed him and on the first sector of the next lap, I went on the grass just a little bit but it caused me to spin, crash and damage my suspension. Turning became impossible before nearly causing a demolition derby :)

All in the name of fun

Reactions: Nox
Come on @Andrew James where are those videos!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Great fun last night!! Finished 8th in race 1 and could have probably finished higher if it was not for two minor stuff ups at the chicane.
Race 2, I stuffed up at the chicane on the first lap and had to let everyone go by in order to rejoin safely. Was having a nice battle with Dave before I eventually got passed him and on the first sector of the next lap, I went on the grass just a little bit but it caused me to spin, crash and damage my suspension. Turning became impossible before nearly causing a demolition derby :)

All in the name of fun
Videos? I'll see what I can do sometime this week. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%