Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

So that was really fun, and intense. Made a few places in lap 1, then had a 12 lap battle with @Stig Bidstrup until he got past me just before my pit stop. Then I was holding off @Sven-Arne Andersson for a while, got past @Brian Wallace until I made a mistake 1 lap from the end. I went off in the fast corner and ended up smashing into the barriers at high speed. So I lost 3 places (lucky not to DNF actually), and then limped home the last lap just managing to keep @Warren Schembri behind. Phew, really really fun, thank you everyone.

Clio Cup on Friday - sign up here, only 19 grid slots left.

Great fun!
I was in good good position but there was a chain crash in the first corner and i spinned. :unsure: I had to stay still and let everyone go. Managed to get up to 17 from the last position and very fun racing moments.
Thanks all! :thumbsup:

Just switched the server over in prep for our Clio Cup event on Friday. 24h Server is back up, but our regular mods won't be available to race. All default content available of course.

What a close grid. I needed 10 laps or so to slowly close the gap to Andrew and the other two cars, but never had a real chance to pass them. Then Andrew was passed by both and I saw my chance - But he decided to pit :p Next Time Andrew! The rest of the race was fun, had a good battle with Jörn, had all hands to do to keep him behind me. Then we had an accident in the first corner: I was defending on the inside and missed the breaking point a little bit - sorry for that Jörn. This was great fun, thanks to all!

My race has been fun despite committing a fault in boxes because I usually forget to change tires. I had to make two stops, finally 10th or 11th. I've had good very clean all resentments. I have little running with you, but I am delighted the deal on track there. Congratulations to the podium and everyone in general

Although there weren't too many battles for me I had a lot of fun. Almost missed the start but could keep my 12th position. Due to some fights and crashes I could even advance to 7th place but then threw it away by trying to find a button on the keyboard - so I lost 5 or 6 position cause I missed a breaking point. :/ Thought I could finish 10th but Fran Mora came closer and closer and finally passed me on the last lap - I couldn't keep up with his pace.
Good race and congratz to the podium!

Reactions: Nox
I'm in.

It’s undrivable with a DFGT :(
And I can’t figure out the guide in the mod (read HELP) :)

Did you try this setting?
You have to change the 'Realfeelplugin' in main folder.
Look for [Clio] and change the first line 'MaxForceAtSteeringRack'
default its 2000, too high for your wheel.

Example:
Logitech DFGT with -50% FFB in game, on medium forces, Paul Bennett.
[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=6000.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

I've been busy in the previous weeks and haven't done any online racing so it was good to do one finally. I did one mistake at the hairpin in quali which cost me pole position but starting from P2 was still not a bad option. Start was good, first corner wasn't. I run too wide and Julian passed me. Then the two of us and Andy were increasing the gap over the rest of the field. Once Andy ran wide only me and Julian stayed on the front. We were running close pretty much the whole race. He probably had a lower wing so it was difficult for me to pass so decided to stop earlier and that was crucial. He came behind me and it stayed that way until the end but it was very close, and with my lower top speed I was very lucky to keep him behind. Anyway, great race, cheers Andrew for setting it up. See ya guys on track next time!

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years